Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Distilled water is there to thin out the VG so that the juice wicks better. VG is seriously thick stuff. It has the same consistency as maple syrup, maybe even thicker. It's the best option for people who are sensitive to PG. Most of the juices you see that are labeled 100% VG actually have distilled water added. Otherwise, it would be impossible to vape the stuff.

The juice you bought will vape like a 30/70 pg/vg mix. Lots of vapor and slightly muted flavor and TH.

Russkiy

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
San Ramon
Distilled water is there to thin out the VG so that the juice wicks better. VG is seriously thick stuff. It has the same consistency as maple syrup, maybe even thicker. It's the best option for people who are sensitive to PG. Most of the juices you see that are labeled 100% VG actually have distilled water added. Otherwise, it would be impossible to vape the stuff.

The juice you bought will vape like a 30/70 pg/vg mix. Lots of vapor and slightly muted flavor and TH.

I use an RBA dripper, so I'm not concerned with how well it wicks. I tried it and it literally feels just like vaping a little bit of PG with VG.

Overall, nothing special - but nothing bad about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread