Ms T's Order Status Thread - September 2013 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
Received my one and only update Oct. 13:
The status of order #38755 is now Awaiting Shipment.
Date Placed: 30th Sep 2013

Starting to look like my only option now is to put a stop payment, hope the dispute goes through, and end up getting charged $25 by my bank for the stop anyway.

Worst case scenario: I get screwed.
Best case scenario: I get screwed, only slightly less.

kelaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Nebraska
Hi everyone! Please add me as well. I ordered on October 8th order number 38984. I have been ordering from her for over 2 years. I don't want to have to find a new vendor ... But I'm about a day or 2 from running out. I've tried a couple other vendors and can't find any juice that I like as much as her French vanilla cappuccino :( If you have any suggestions send me a message! Thanks!!

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
So it looks like they will be closing Ms.T's forum at midnight. I wish you all luck in getting your orders or disputing them and of course looking for a new vendor if needed. I added everyone that asked to my contact list and when I receive my order or hear anything I will let you all know and please do the same for me:)

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
Please add me to your contact lists also. I will add everyone if someone will let me know how to do that :)

Thanks!

Or you can go to your settings, then to networking, then click contacts and you can add names...although that's more work!

I've also started a thread in the General e-liquid Discussions forum titled "MsTs Bakery Updates" so we can all keep in touch...hope to see you there.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
I'm a little surprised there aren't more posts about this in the Negative Supplier forum area. I started out my vaping journey with Mrs. T 3.5 years ago. I went to DIY soon after I started vaping, but ordered from her recently for old time's sake. I guess a lot has changed in the last 3 years :(

I forgot that forum was there...I'll be visiting soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread