Ms T's Bakery Bakery Essentials

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkscr

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
:thumbs: Just received my first order from Ms T's. I ordered sampler sizes just to try them out.

I am in love!!! Okay, I know.... I really need to get a life but they are fantastic!!! Pumpkin pie spice cappaccino, mango juice, and butterscotch pudding are some of the best flavors I've ever tried.

I just placed another order. Yes, with the holiday mailings and I've read on the forum she's in the process of moving, it may take a bit longer to receive the order but it's well worth it.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I just got my first order from Ms. T's last week - man, that French Toast is nothing short of amazing!! I wanted to go back and order a pile of it, but I see it's out of stock for the moment, and she's going to be winding down a bit for the holidays, so I'll have to suffer for a while. Really excellent stuff!

jruss91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Bloomington, IL
Just ordered my mom her first e-cig kit. So I went to Ms T's site cause I have been wanting her french toast to try so I got that for myself and my mom got Mint Chocolate Chip Cappuccino, Pina Colada, and Pumpkin Pie Spice Cappuccino. Can't wait to get the order in and of course I will have to take a try of what my mom ordered :).

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I think its just HER - on her ownsome, makin the juices by hand, no shop as such but the tiny business that seems to have gone super popular. FRom what I hear its worth the wait - I'm wanting to try her banana fosters coffee - ack so many others too - but I think she's just a bit snowed under with orders (per her forum thread in suppliers section)

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
Just ordered my mom her first e-cig kit. So I went to Ms T's site cause I have been wanting her french toast to try so I got that for myself and my mom got Mint Chocolate Chip Cappuccino, Pina Colada, and Pumpkin Pie Spice Cappuccino. Can't wait to get the order in and of course I will have to take a try of what my mom ordered :).

I've been a customer of hers for a while now and I usaually getmy orders in two to three days afters ordering. She is doing a one man show and is in the process of moving. She sent an email out to all the customers saying she should be caught up by this weekend. Her liquid is well worth the wait and i'm sure you will go back for more and the next time around you will get it on time. Even though she closed down for the holiday and posted it people still were ordering and when I had talked to her she had been working day and night for more than two days and was still well over 40 orders behind but that was last week just an idea of how busy she is. Well hope you get your order soon you will be very happy.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
I hope mrs t doesn't work to hard and the quality of the juice suffers.

I bought from DIY shack and they specifically told me - it will be 11 days before your order even ships. I had no problem with that. good things take time to make. And for mrs t the wait will be worth it to. her juice is good. imagine if you were in her shoes, having to move your lab while still runnign the booming business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread