Ms. T, can we order testing area flavors for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Really miss and love the strawberry milkshake. I got the strawberry cream to hold me over till the milkshake goes on regular area but, it isn't working for me like the milkshake was (it had a stronger strawberry milk/cream flavor to me that kept me happy)..

I was wondering if we could order testing area flavors for regular area prices before they are official??

I do kinda like the strawberry cream. It has a good mild flavor but, it is too mild IMO and I can barely taste the strawberry or the cream in it at all.. And to show you how desperate I am to once again enjoy that strawberry milk/cream flavor, I will admit that I've thought about having a couple friends order a testing strawberry milkshake for me since we can only get one ourselves right now lol ....

Okay rules are rules sometimes, so if not, whennnn is the strawberry milkshake being transferred to the regular area??

PS: Where you once a real baker?? Just wondering cause I'm still in awe at how your Banana Cream Pie tastes just like the real thing right down to the crust.. WOW you are one talented lady :)

susieque

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
pennsylvania
oh the almond toffee crunch coffee was out of this world.. now mind you, i'm not a coffee drinker, but i always loved the smell of it, wonderful aroma.. but i had the chance to try this and now i love vaping coffee. it gives me a satisfy feeling.... vanilla milk shake is really yummy and i really enjoyed the cinnamon danish w/icing. all incredible flavours...

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
OK OK I will be putting them in the regular area tomorrow. I have got to get creating now or there will be a lot of angry customers *wink*

So I will put Strawberry and Vanilla Milk Shake, Cinnamon Danish you pick, Almond toffee Crunch Coffee and Snickerdoodle Coffee all for regular purchase tomorrow.

As far as the Baklava ....i am so curious how close I got this. I never tasted it before. Let me know and email radicalfrog1@gmail.com

And YES I was a baker in my earlier years! WOOT!!! I Love To Bake! I can whip up just about anything!

SMOOCHES TO Y'ALL
Ms T

PS I am out of a special ingredient so there is some temporarily out of stock items. Dang those flavor companies anyway! I order things when I know I need them but they always figure a way to make me go out of stock!!!!!

Last edited:

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Hey, Sylvie - what is ezsweet......is that something Ms. T has?

nope, you get it here:
Results for Request a FREE Sample

It's a liquid sweetner without an aftertaste (least not to me).. You add a drop or two to each 2ml if you like your juices really sweet.. Most of Ms. T's juices don't need it but, when some do its good to have this on hand..
The free trial is $2.96 for a bottle with 600 drops in it so it will last a long time..

yikes I keep saying this but I got one trail and a .05 bottle and that is 600+ drops total :)
the trail one is 180 drops and will still last long (I still haven't gone through that one yet)...

Last edited:

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I make this heavenly Greek desert and I know what it should taste like :) I couldn't find it on the website if someone could point me in the right direction I would be happy to order and give it a review.

OK OK I will be putting them in the regular area tomorrow. I have got to get creating now or there will be a lot of angry customers *wink*

So I will put Strawberry and Vanilla Milk Shake, Cinnamon Danish you pick, Almond toffee Crunch Coffee and Snickerdoodle Coffee all for regular purchase tomorrow.

As far as the Baklava ....i am so curious how close I got this. I never tasted it before. Let me know and email radicalfrog1@gmail.com

And YES I was a baker in my earlier years! WOOT!!! I Love To Bake! I can whip up just about anything!

SMOOCHES TO Y'ALL
Ms T

PS I am out of a special ingredient so there is some temporarily out of stock items. Dang those flavor companies anyway! I order things when I know I need them but they always figure a way to make me go out of stock!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread