Mr Vape E-Liquid Review:Blueberry,Blueberry Waffle,Cherry,Pineapple and Rootbeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

stavcas

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2008
First Here is a link to their website:
http://www.mrvape.com/

67027_413073205432738_1749301829_n.jpg
So I got those juices of them on the black friday sale and this is what I think about them:
Blueberry (5/5) - the blueberry taste is very good ,it feels well in your mouth and the aftertaste is somewhat sweet, I like that.
I would totally recommend this juice.

Blueberry Waffle (5/5) - I got this as a sample, this is their "Chef's Choice", this juice got the same blueberry flavour as the blueberry juice but with a nice twist of a bit of caramel I think,I'm really pleased with it.

Cherry (4/5) - the cherry juice got the flavour of a cherry candy except it's not very sweet, if you like sweet juices I will not recommend it to you at all.

Pineapple (5/5) - Very very fresh pineapple taste to it, its also give you a cold feeling in your mouth, it's not minty cool, just cool,like a breeze. not so sweet either,again if you like sweet juices don't take this one...

Root beer (0/5) - I really expected this one, I love root beer,I tried madvapes root beer which I did not like, but this one was even worse!
It taste more like burnt chocolate then root beer...
DONT TAKE IT.

Maybe someone here can tell me about a root beer juice that is the most accurate root beer flavour?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread