MOUNTAIN VAPOR HAS ECHO'S (ECHO kits, ECHO-e, ECHO-v, ECHO auto batteries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dput

Moved On
ECF Veteran
I know a lot of people have been waiting on this so here it is. If you are interested in make a purchase of any of our items please PM or email (mtnvapor@gmail.com) me. I am sorry that we do not have a website right now, but we are working on it.

If you are not familiar with the ECHO there are several threads on this fourm regarding them.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-cigarette-reviews/188005-new-echo.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...go-riva-leo-igo-vgo-kgo-echo-comparisons.html

Here are the goods:

ECHO STARTER KIT

Your choice of two (2) 1300 batteries, or two (2) 650 batteries, or one of each.
Two (2) ECHO cartomizers
1 Charger for ECHO batteries

COST: $49.95 + $5.00 S&H (USPS Priority Mail) = $54.95

Add 4 extra carto's to the kit (that's 6 total) for an extra $12.50

ECHO Cartomizer

There are 3 different types of ECHO cartomizers available. Look at the picture at the end of this post. These are the 3 types of ECHO cartomizers showing you their connection. Look at them and make sure you buy the one that fits the battery you have. I cannot be responsible for you buying the wrong one.

ECHO-e has a 510 connection and should work on any eGO battery
ECHO-v has an 901connection
ECHO has a 808 connection

$4.00 each + $2.00 S&H (USPS First Class) = $6.00

4 for $14.00 + $2.00 S&H (USPS First Class) = $16.00

ECHO Auto Batteries

These are the best auto batteries on the market. However, they come with 808 connections only. No others are available and are really designed to work with the ECHO cartomizer. I'm not sure if they can be used on any other model and I don't know of anybody who has tried.

1300mAH ECHO auto battery: $26.50 + $3.00 S&H = $29.50
650mAH ECHO auto battery: $25.50 + $3.00 S&H = $28.50

Hangsen Liquids

We are currently working with a major extract company to design our own unique liquids. This is still some time off before bringing them to market, so in the meantime we off Hangsen liquids from China. They are actually very tastey and think you will like them. Our current flavors are:

USA Mix, Winston, Desert Ship, Menthol, Clove, Vanilla, Mocha, Cinnamon, Lemon, Strawberry

Strengths: 0mg / 6mg / 12mg / 18mg / 26mg

5ML = $3.00
10ML = $4.50
30ML = $11.75

Add $3.00 for S&H (USPS First Class)

ECHO Carto Pics

Here are pictures of the 3 ECHO cartos connectors. Look at each one and see which one will fit the batteries that you have on hand. Click on image to make it larger.

ECHO Pics.jpg

Last edited:

dput

Moved On
ECF Veteran
The ECHO cartos and just the cartos, no battery. The only batteries I have are the auto batteries with 901 connection used for the ECHO cartos, not ECHO-e or ECHO-v. You have to use your own battery if you get an ECHO-e or ECHO-v. I hope this makes sense.

Bottom line is that I do not have any batteries that fit the ECHO-e or the ECHO-v. If you order these you have to use a battery that you already own.

Lmsacco

Feb 18, 2011
Wildwood, NJ
I just wanted to take a minute and say that I had outstanding customer service from this supplier. The Echo is just amazing and exactly what I believe a pv should be. I ordered more cartomizers today because, not only is the price great but I'm afraid that the deserved popularity of the Echo will cause a shortage in supplies. (LoL) Thank you again for helping to bring a quality product to those of us that have been searching for a simple, easy to use, no mess, great vapor, excellent flavor, and long lasting pv.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Just finished placing an order with Dput for an Echo kit, his customer service is exceptional!!! He answered all of my PM's right away and then 5 minutes after I placed my order he said he's shipping to me today .. it doesnt get any better than this!!! Plus I have a zillion blank 808 cartomizers here, hope to try those on this big Echo battery too.

Thanks for your super customer service Dennis!

Fabsta

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Jo'burg, South Africa
Just finished placing an order with Dput for an Echo kit, his customer service is exceptional!!! He answered all of my PM's right away and then 5 minutes after I placed my order he said he's shipping to me today .. it doesnt get any better than this!!! Plus I have a zillion blank 808 cartomizers here, hope to try those on this big Echo battery too.

Thanks for your super customer service Dennis!

Ditto, ditto and ditto....well every word except for the 808 cartomizers :)

Thanks Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread