Mothers Milk WTA Game Read post 1. Premium E-Juice giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Ding should get double-congratulations for somehow, inexplicably, duplicating your typo. Had I won, I would have asked that the prize be given to Ding anyway... I made a bunch of unflavored WTA last weekend and I'm swimming in the stuff.

I knew it was a ChemSpider reference, but was going nuts trying to find it via these 4 tobacco alkaloids. Had I simply searched 145.845 and told Google to limit the hits to chemspider.com, I would have had only ten pages of Google results to search and would have found it in about 5 minutes on page ten. Ah, hindsight!

DrBeaker, I trusted you, and you broke my heart. :(
(lol/jk folks).

I came up with chemspider at every turn also Dvap,just couldn't find it either,yeah goin nutz too.Finally I said what the hey and typed in "reference 145.845cm3" and it took me straight to anibaseine,which I never really looked at the spelling,then I saw the name afterwards so naturally I thought someone spelled sumpin wrong on Cspider OR they were one in the same,which was my guess.It was a fun try and taxing brain twister plus weird ending.What more could ya ask for.Thanks Doc..Ya single handidly snapped my synapsis stems....LOL
I am learning to read heiroglyphics now thanks to this,well earlier game.Very interesting to convert from greek to heiroglyphics and vice versa.Thanks Dvap for the kind words.

Last edited:

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread