Mother in law's batteries dying premature death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessamine

Dec 1, 2011
Australia
My mother in law has been using e-cigs longer than me and she is having some issues with batteries that seem to drop like flies. I've been using e-cigs for a year (smokeless image, premium and v4l batts as well as standard and ego 510 connection models) and I've only had a couple of batteries die.

I took some of her broken ones to see it wasn't a charger issue and they work / don't work exactly as she explained after charging :(

She has been using Smokeless Image standard and big batts as well as V4L standard batts in all sizes. They are constantly dying after a couple of months of use. Either they no longer work at all or she finds they fail to work with the cartomizer to produce enough vapour.

Does anyone have any tips for her to increase battery life? She just had what I believe is her last battery die while on a business trip and I had to ship a bunch of stuff to her express to keep her going.

Thanks guys :smokie:

SteveI

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2012
NJ
...She has been using Smokeless Image standard and big batts as well as V4L standard batts in all sizes. They are constantly dying after a couple of months of use. Either they no longer work at all or she finds they fail to work with the cartomizer to produce enough vapour...

Hi,
I'm no expert, but if the batteries are SI, and less than 3 months old, she should contact SI. The batteries are warranteed for 3 months. I only have SI batteries, and have found that the little slim batteries die after only 2 -3 hours of heavy vaping. Also, the hit is much weaker than on a big battery [x2]. They are supposed to be be good for 300 charge cycles, so if she is a heavy vaper, and charges each battery 2-3 times a day, they could be wearing out. I moved up from the slim batteries to the x2's for this reason, and have to recharge much less now.

Also, for SI equipment, check out the Smokeless Image sub-forums. PPl who know far more than I could help you.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread