Most reliable larger capacity delivery systems that still have great flavor? Atomizers vs Cartomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
Reo's are great I have a couple 4 of them but I still have the need for a VV or VW tube with some kind of tank system that doesn't leak. I find that when I'm working out in the field I like a PV that slips easily in my back pocket. this week it's a protank last month it was a vivi nova and I'll probably have to try those CE8's

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Because the coil is inside the tank. But, like I said, I'll wait & see what others have to say about if leaching is a problem in another month or two.

That type of leaching is more prevalent in cartomizers with filler material where the coil sits higher in relation to the intake (and the juice can get an assist from gravity). It's really noticeable with darker e-liquids. With the Protank there's nothing really acting on the juice in the wick to force it back into the tank. Even if it did, leaching is something that happens over time and the Protank's 2.5 ml capacity would keep this from being a significant problem.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread