Most Item Through Sunday Midnight - GotVapes Black Friday 2013 Nov 29th Midnight - IT'S ON NOW! SCAN THREAD TO VIEW SPECIALS MARKED WITH AN ICON

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Make sure you put it in the correct CASE BFGV2013

is anyone else having a problem using the code? Danno posted earlier that it could be stacked with the newsletter, vip, etc codes....
my order's qualifying for free shipping...would that make the black Friday code not work?

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
Make sure you put it in the correct CASE BFGV2013

umm...I was using the code you posted earlier today which was GVBF2013...

Until midnight tonight (CST) use GVBF2013 for another 5% off your Black Friday order. This coupon code is good on anything in our store including the previewed sale items!

guess I mis-read it...will try again :glare:

thanks

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
groove.png

SMOKtech Gun Metal GROOVE - ONLY $59.95! $84.95

SMOKtech GROOVE VV/VW 3800mah 3.0-6.0v 3.0-15.0w Gun Metal [gv-GROOVE3800mahVVVWMod-GunMetal] - $79.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I fully indorse this Groove as a must have mod. Mine gets more play time then any other. 3 days between charge is a huge plus to me. Weekend trips have never been so easy.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I just want to mention something very interesting concerning the great value we really do try to provide and especially to our devoted customers (re: they subscribe to our Newsletter and have been loyal enough to qualify for a Super VIP discount):

couponxxx.png

This is a snippet from an actual customer. His pre-discount total with already great deals on sale items and every day savings was $157.25. Here is a breakdown of his savings:

• Newsletter VIP Discount of 5% on everything in the store (it all stacks at GotVapes.com)
  • Super VIP Discount of 5% on everything in the store. This particular customer's previous 12 months purchases reached the 5% discount level. Super VIP can span 1-5% and occassonaly, promotionally, we will add a point or two to that! (and of course, it all stacks at GotVapes.com)
  • Our GotVapes Black Friday Special Code of another 5% (can we all say - IT STACKS?)
  • Veterans Military Group Discount
  • Shipping Discount of $7.35 (our actual shipping costs were much higher than his reduced rate of $2.95 for Priority - this discount/free shipping kicks in at $67.00+)
  • Please also note that the percentage discounts operate independently, they are all calculated on the gross amount, not a cascading net amount!
  • LET'S NOT FORGET HE ALSO GOT FREE CANDY FROM THE SUGAR LAND EXPRESS! : )

His final total was $122.85 for a total savings of $34.40
HIS ACTUAL SAVINGS WERE MUCH MORE AS MANY OF THE ITEMS HE PURCHASED HAD BEEN DISCOUNTED FOR BLACK FRIDAY.

We provide Super VIP as a dividend to our regular customers. When a customer shows loyalty to us they are helping us grow and this is our way of providing a dividend back to them for their investment and loyalty.

All of these discounts and savings were effortless. Nothing to enter but the Black Friday coupon code. Newsletter VIP, Super VIP and Group discounts as well as reduced or free shipping are calculated intelligently once he is logged in. Much better than complicated hoops you have to jump through to redeem points, etc.

I do not wish to identify this customer. He is free to identify himself but you know who you are! Thanks for all your support for GotVapes with your vaping dollar and here in our forum.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
I just want to mention something very interesting concerning the great value we really do try to provide and especially to our devoted customers (re: they subscribe to our Newsletter and have been loyal enough to qualify for a Super VIP discount):

couponxxx.png

This is a snippet from an actual customer. His pre-discount total with already great deals on sale items and every day savings was $157.25. Here is a breakdown of his savings:

• Newsletter VIP Discount of 5% on everything in the store (it all stacks at GotVapes.com)
  • Super VIP Discount of 5% on everything in the store. This particular customer's previous 12 months purchases reached the 5% discount level. Super VIP can span 1-5% and occassonaly, promotionally, we will add a point or two to that! (and of course, it all stacks at GotVapes.com)
  • Our GotVapes Black Friday Special Code of another 5% (can we all say - IT STACKS?)
  • Veterans Military Group Discount
  • Shipping Discount of $7.35 (our actual shipping costs were much higher than his reduced rate of $2.95 for Priority - this discount/free shipping kicks in at $67.00+)
  • Please also note that the percentage discounts operate independently, they are all calculated on the gross amount, not a cascading net amount!
  • LET'S NOT FORGET HE ALSO GOT FREE CANDY FROM THE SUGAR LAND EXPRESS! : )

His final total was $122.85 for a total savings of $34.40
HIS ACTUAL SAVINGS WERE MUCH MORE AS MANY OF THE ITEMS HE PURCHASED HAD BEEN DISCOUNTED FOR BLACK FRIDAY.

We provide Super VIP as a dividend to our regular customers. When a customer shows loyalty to us they are helping us grow and this is our way of providing a dividend back to them for their investment and loyalty.

All of these discounts and savings were effortless. Nothing to enter but the Black Friday coupon code. Newsletter VIP, Super VIP and Group discounts as well as reduced or free shipping are calculated intelligently once he is logged in. Much better than complicated hoops you have to jump through to redeem points, etc.

I do not wish to identify this customer. He is free to identify himself but you know who you are! Thanks for all your support for GotVapes with your vaping dollar and here in our forum.

Just wanted to mention i saved almost $200 from your great sale. almost bought myself a new mod (mvp) and atty (oddy clone) but even though I saved more than those two are worth I need to space my purchases out... sadface...

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Actually many of these items (most of them) are good through Sunday night BUT the coupon code definitely expires at midnight : )

The Vfate and the Innokin VTR do expire at midnigh talso...but pretty much the rest go through Sunday midnight (including the juice)! Enjoy folks!

Only a few hours left in this GREAT Black Friday Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread