Morning Vaping, Love of the morning smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Smoking out on my back porch has or now was became one of my favorite relax times of the day. I am now outside watching all the birds going after the bird feeders vaping away, and I must say how much better this is. For one it seems a lot easier on my lungs(I'm on day 4) and I don't have to continue to light up smokes. This Titan just keeps rolling out vapor and rolling it out some more. I've ran out of my morning drink, and had to go for a refill without the fear of having to roll out to the store to buy an expensive pack of cigarettes, because this is the heaviest time of the day I do love to smoke. It is now my favorite time to vape.

Who else loves to sit out in the morning and vap away watching all the summer birds? I can't wait until all the humming birds return. I'm also hoping that the birds enjoy not having a ton of 2ed hand smoke in the air. I don't know if that scared them away or not.

I also have a full auto airsoft BB gun to shoot at the bird feeding squirrels. ROFL I think the vapor has fooled them a little because I have already hit two that didn't know I was around today. It does not kill them, only scares them away for the rest of the day.....there are just soooo many of them lol

BTW guys full auto BB guns are:evil: fun! They also shoot 6mm PLASTIC BBs not the copper ones. They are sold for the reason of scaring squirrels away! Yep Yep lol

Ah back to vaping some more.

Last edited:

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
I wait until I at least get the coffee going, I also love the birds. We're country-side, so have managed to get a huge collection of different kinds coming in to feed. No squirrels. This year new are a pair of indigo bunting, a pair of Flycatchers (least), and a pair of ruby throated Grosbeaks. Beautiful.
But Gashin hit on something I've also noticed, and that is the feeling of being very much more aware. Awake, alert.
This is really very new for me, my gosh, I dragged myself around all morning when I smoked cigarettes, for literally years....Was looking to them to wake me up, but of course just the opposite happens. Did with me anyway, and I have ADD so my mind is often sluggish, memory recall off, etc. I see a great improvement. This is quite interesting to me, thanks for bringing these things up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread