More questions about the KR808...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krynamama2lnb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Sin City
Ok, so Ive been thinkiing.. I think I need more cartomizers. Im due to start driving to Wisconsin in 2 weeks, so if I order more things, I need to do it quickly so I don't find myself needing something 2 days before I leave, and having to smoke analogs.

SOOOO- Can someone look at this: 5pc Empty Disposable Capsules for KR808D-1 In 12 Colors [KR808D-1] - $5.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

and tell me if that's what I need? If not, where do I find what I need? Is there a good website for the cartomizers? And now long do they last?? How many times can I refill them before I need to throw them out?

Krynamama2lnb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Sin City
I will be getting a car charger, just waiting to get my PV in the mail so I can see what exactly I will be needing. I could have sworn I read something about the cartomizers for this model, and it said you would get 5 refills out of each one before they started tasting bad. I must be getting confused, because I was looking at about 3 different models at one point. Thanks for all the good feedback, and keep it coming if you've got something to add!!

KayleePup

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
I was just looking for another poster and found these Cartomizers : VaporJunction, E-Cigarette Supply. They have the new CE2 cartomizers. I have them for my 510 and love them.

My boyfriend purchased his 510 from Health Cabin and they ship from China so 2 weeks is definately not enough lead time to order from them. They definately have great prices though. I would suggest checking the forum suppliers.

KayleePup

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
healthcabin is in china so the shipping will be longer/cost more. i would suggest these. KR808d-1 PREMIUM Blank Cartomizers here are some reviews on them http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cheaply-priced-superior-others-ive-tried.html

LiteCigs is the best place I have found for all my hardware needs. Shipping has gone up though. Its 2 bucks now for shipping. Its still better than anyone elses prices but I used to think I was getting a steal and now its just a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread