More kudos for TW USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManderson

Apr 1, 2009
As consumers, we're often quick to complain when things don't go the way we want, but forget to praise when we do get good service. I just want to give a big thumbs up to Patti and her team in FL for promptly and courteously replacing a couple of questionable atomizers I ordered.

Totally Wicked is a first-class operation and I'll keep buying as long as they keep selling.

I was an idiot and didn't find my US charger plug in my starter kit right away and told the company I didn't get one. Not only did they send me a new charger, they sent a whole new ecig. So I have two set ups. One of the atomizers died shortly afterward, but I was sick of vaping for a while and never followed up on it. I just ordered some new stuff from them today, atomizer included. I've had no other problems with their products (I vape a DSE901 btw). The only remote problem I've had is my throat problems with PG so their liquid doesn't work for me. But I had a good run with it and it cuts well with glycerin.

I was tempted to buy a blu, but after reading the reviews I decided to spend a little more for the much better product and service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread