Molinberry New Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about these new flavors from Molinberry? They look great! I just got a bunch of Molinberry flavors and will be writing some reviews on them soon. I noticed there was an older thread about them from 2015. I'd love to open this back up and see what people's thoughts are now.
coming soon.jpg

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I noticed there was an older thread about them from 2015. I'd love to open this back up and see what people's thoughts are now.
I think @classwife said she would be willing to open closed threads on request. Hopefully she will read this and help you out. Maybe you could help her, by sharing a link to the old thread, or providing the complete/accurate thread title of the closed thread.:)

• Agree
Reactions: classwife
I think @classwife said she would be willing to open closed threads on request. Hopefully she will read this and help you out. Maybe you could help her, by sharing a link to the old thread, or providing the complete/accurate thread title of the closed thread.:)

I was sort of saying that there was a thread here discussing Molinberry flavors. I was hoping this post didn't belong in that thread.

Molinberry Flavours

Well it won't let me post the thread.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I was sort of saying that there was a thread here discussing Molinberry flavors. I was hoping this post didn't belong in that thread.

Molinberry Flavours

Well it won't let me post the thread.
That thread title, and @puffon's link, only had to posts. I was thinking you might want a (once upon a time) more active thread. Something like:
Molinberry Flavoring Review - 37 Flavors From Molinshop - Add Yours Too!
(bestmost appropriate?; though not sure about forum location. @classwife, can this be relocated to the DIY E-liquids thread?)

Or... second choice:
Molinberry Products from Inawerashop
This was the most active Molinberry thread. However, it is no longer affiliated with Inawera ("Inawerashop" website no longer exists). This thread had most activity/posts; but title is now less appropriate.

@classwife, I ask if either is best, or if you recommend keeping this as a new thread?

Spicy White_clean_3.jpg

11/02/2018

"Power of raspberry with extreme Chili note, finished with smooth White chocolate followed by amazingly sweet Honey." Molinberry Flavours Store

Suggested Mix Percentage: 6-7%

I mixed this on 10/27/2018 at 4%. I'm vaping this on a Pulse RDA 0.25ohms 45 watts NI and KA single fused clapton. This is an excellent raspberry flavor that taste like its dipped in honey and covered with white chocolate. The raspberry and the honey flavors mixed at this percentage have no floral notes at all. Its a nice sweet and juicy raspberry flavor. The white chocolate is in the background to me but its there. Its a nice white chocolate flavor with light cocoa under tones. This is probably one of the best honey flavors I have tried to date. Most of the other honey flavors I have tried have had an offensive taste to it but this one does not. As far as the chili note I really didn't notice it until I dripped the juice on my hand and tasted it. Yep there it is. To me the chili/spicy flavor in here was almost unnoticed until I read the description. There is nothing fowl about the spicy note. It actually compliments the mix quite well!

I'm kind of unsure as to using this at 6-7% because it seems perfect at 4%. I have already gone through 15ml's of this. Next time I mix this I will try it at 6%. I can honestly say this is a one shot. I don't really feel like this mix needs anything added to it. I guess if I wanted to add something to this I would maybe consider adding a blueberry, forest fruit, or black currant to give it more of a mixed berry flavor. Other than that I feel like for the description its dead on.

• Informative
Reactions: IDJoel
Soda Berry_clean_2.jpg

11/02/2018

"Tickle your nose with raspberry & apricot soda pop." https://molinberryflavours.com/

I mixed this on 10/27/2018 at 4%. I'm vaping this on a Pulse RDA 0.25ohms 45 watts NI and KA single fused clapton. This one is a little light at this percentage. The raspberry is really nice and sweet. Its not overbearing or floral at all. The soda is nice and sweet with some minor vanilla notes to it. The apricot is a nice touch and for me it lingers in the background. Its different but I really like it. I'm not one to pick apricot out at a flavor but it really does something with this mix. Its a nice sweet flavor that almost reminds me of a peach but its a tad more tart than a peach. I think the apricot adds to the sweetness of this flavor.

I will likely finish this 15ml tester up and mix this again at 6%. The only other flavors I could really imagine adding to this flavor is peach or a good tea flavor. This is really good as is. I can't wait to try this in my favorite tea flavor!

I remixed this at 6% this morning. I'm super impressed at the difference. The apricot has come more alive than it was before. It still has that sweet sort peach taste to it. The raspberry seems to be more in the background. The raspberry is still the same with no off notes. It is just a nice sweet raspberry taste. This flavor like this almost reminds me of a gummy bear. It has great mouthfeel to it. I have already gone through 10mls of this juice on the Pulse RDA!

When I mixed this at 4% I gave it 4 out of 5 stars. Now that I mixed it at 6% I gave it 5 out of 5 stars!

Honey Berry_clean_2.jpg

11/04/2018

"Frivolous raspberry, another berry & crunchy honey bits." Raspberry REVOLUTION Honey Berry 15 ml

I mixed this on 10/27/2018 at 4%. I'm vaping this on a Pulse RDA 0.25ohms 45 watts NI and KA single fused clapton. The honey is upfront but its not offensive at all, it makes this mix seem like honey nut cheerios. It has a bit of a cereal type note to it, not an oat, just plain cereal. The cereal or crispy note kind of reminds me of FA cookie mixed really low. The raspberry mixed with the strawberry is a perfect combination. The strawberry is a nice sweet juicy strawberry flavor, its somewhat candy like. The raspberry is in there lingering and mixing together with the strawberry to almost give it a jammy type feel.

I could see adding some more cereal and/or cookie to this to make it seem more like a honey nut cheerio cereal with berries. Overall this has been a very enjoyable vape. I let a friend of mine try it who is really sensitive to honey flavors and she loved it. A lot of honey flavors tend to have that cat pee aroma but this one passed the test and does not have that at all. My tester mixed at 4% seemed perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread