Not open for further replies.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Box mod is simple, nothing beats a Reo grand or mini for durability. 100% mechanical and made very high quality anodized aluminum.

Tube mods are a bit different. for durability there are several 100% mechanical mods needing very little maintenance. Any of them would work if you want to include versatility into the mix then its the Empire it will use any battery up to an 18650.

Agreed. REO Mini or Grand are solid and work great as everyone has said. The Empire...my dream mod...but I own a Megalodon and it works great so I can't justify buying one. =\

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
I have to add my vote for a REO, great little mod, works perfectly every time, one of the members of REOville, ran his over with his car (by accident) and it came thru it with just a few nicks. Rob stands behind his REOs 100 percent. Take a look at the REO forum, you will quickly see that we are a devoted bunch.

Just to add, even if you acquire your Reo second hand he STILL stands behind it. Some vendors wont transfer a warranty but Robert will help you out even if you bought it from the classifieds. Stand up guy and a great mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread