Modified leo carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
I asked mgmrick for some clarification on the process, as I botched it the first time.

After he explained in detail, he gave the nod to let me take pictures of his method, so that it can be demonstrated visually.

Here you have it. The "Modified Leo Carto", as explained by mgmrick, for your thicker juices.

Rookie mistake on the lighting here, but there are the 4 basic tools needed. You could probably get by with just the carto and paper clip, in a pinch.

i-wpJDCPH-L.jpg

Attached to battery.

i-TXqg7md-L.jpg

Removal of cover in progress.

i-6kcGhX8-L.jpg

Cover fully removed.

i-3Jwhv52-L.jpg

Rookie mistake here. I went in too far with the paper clip, and pulled up the wire by accident. However, everything still works. I just wanted to make sure it's clear, that this is more wire showing than normal.

i-pxWm4qq-L.jpg

I've inserted the paper clip between the end of the wound up filler, and the next wrap of the filler.

i-m2c5jrT-L.jpg

Here I begin to slowly work out just the outside portion, starting from the end, without pulling the whole filler upwards at once

i-DWnBjbw-L.jpg

Here's the exposed portion, ready to be cut.

i-XwdmJW7-L.jpg

The amount of filler I removed. Toss it, or save it up for a very tiny pillow.

i-ZWgtkms-L.jpg

And there you have it. It takes under a minute from start to finish, and only needs to be done once.

Thanks go out to mgmrick for explaining the procedure, whitestagvapor.com for providing the carto, and of course to Boge, for making this massive carto.

Full size pictures are here: Leo 4ml Carto, Fill Reduction Method for Thick Juice - adamefrantz's Photos

Last edited:
Yea i seen that thread as well and commented. I cant wait to hear how they do. Ill be ordering some right away if people have good results. I just hope they arent battery killers! What bites is the same company dont sell the batteries and i need to order a backup battery as well. Ill be ordering from 4 different sites this coming month. :(

Thats ok, im slowly but surely opening my own store with a local pickup option. ;)

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Yea i seen that thread as well and commented. I cant wait to hear how they do. Ill be ordering some right away if people have good results. I just hope they arent battery killers! What bites is the same company dont sell the batteries and i need to order a backup battery as well. Ill be ordering from 4 different sites this coming month. :(

Thats ok, im slowly but surely opening my own store with a local pickup option. ;)

Boge Leo - Boge Leo Passthrough Battery - Matt Black - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarette | eGo Tank
They have them in red as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread