Mixing Wow with Premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Is it okay to mix the premium juices with wow juices or would there be some catastrophic chemical reaction that threatens the neighbourhood?

All the wow carts I try, the flavour seems to be mostly on the exhale, with the premiums it's on the inhale. Does anyone else find that, or is it just me? If it isn't my imagination, is the difference in the juices, or the cartomizer type?

Anyway, if it isn't just my imagination, I'm thinking that maybe if I mixed say a Wow Nuport with a Premium Nuport, I'd get flavour on both the inhale & exhale. Or maybe a wow chocolate with a premium cappucino to get the best of two flavours.

What d'ya reckon?

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

The roof will blow off and people will come for you with pitchforks!

Or..nada, nothing, ziltch! It's your penny..flip it.

I mix everthing with everything, so far it's all good..or at least vapable. Taste is weird concidering we aren't tasting as much as we are smelling our vapor. Try holding your nose.
My recomendation: mix your choice in a condom Half way up (the kind thats on a carto..please!) then dip an empty or freshly washed and dried carto in the condom thread end up. Once filled dry it off and vape. Like it? Great..Hate it? Back to the wash.
Good luck!

Kanza

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Wilmette, IL
Like MK said, try the SMALL sample first :) You use a syringe, don't you, Katz? Mix it in the syringe and keep accurate records of what went with what so you can duplicate it or avoid it like the plague :p I mix all sorts of weird things and haven't really had a bad mixture yet. While some have been better than others, all have been vapable :)

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Like MK said, try the SMALL sample first :) You use a syringe, don't you, Katz? Mix it in the syringe and keep accurate records of what went with what so you can duplicate it or avoid it like the plague :p I mix all sorts of weird things and haven't really had a bad mixture yet. While some have been better than others, all have been vapable :)

:laugh: yes I have syringes, however am still waiting on my first delivery of juices. Just thinking about the future, when I might get brave enough to try it.

Gravity said:
Wow Peppermint + Premium Sour Green Apple = Applemint. Quite refreshing.
8-o Ewwwww! :laugh: just not into fruit flavours, can't imagine it.

Last edited:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Ewww! It gets so much worse. Grape & peppermint? My facial expression may take some minutes to recover from that thought ! Go for it folks. No competition for fruit flavours from me. In fact, I really have found my place amongst the menthols, peppermints, coffees & pastries (without fruit). Oh, and chocolate, of course. Mmmmm. Chocolate.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
LOL... I have a bottle of some good strong cherry flavor.... I mix that into just about any flavor I dont care for to make it vapable. Works good, but the others are correct... small batches!! Then if it works, I use an empty bottle to mix it in. Good way to get you thru till payday sometimes!!

Have fun experimenting!!!

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
Ewww! It gets so much worse. Grape & peppermint? My facial expression may take some minutes to recover from that thought ! Go for it folks. No competition for fruit flavours from me. In fact, I really have found my place amongst the menthols, peppermints, coffees & pastries (without fruit). Oh, and chocolate, of course. Mmmmm. Chocolate.

:lol:

You'll be happy to know I also mix Wow Peppermint with Wow White Chocolate.

That better? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread