Mixing PG juice with PG juice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroStix03

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Miami
Is this something you can do?

For example: I purchased a sample pack of 18mg strength from JC. My first impression of the JC Original was not the great. Maybe it's cause my atty is still not broken in? However, I was wondering if I would be able to mix that JC Original (18mg)with perhaps say . . . Artic Menthol (Also 18mg in strenth) ???

I've heard of mixing PG liquid with VG based liquid, and also PG with diffrent flavours. Just never heard to much talk of mixing PG "with each other". I hope what I am saying is making sense, maybe I am missing something here, please help.

thanks so much,
Brian-

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Is this something you can do?

For example: I purchased a sample pack of 18mg strength from JC. My first impression of the JC Original was not the great. Maybe it's cause my atty is still not broken in? However, I was wondering if I would be able to mix that JC Original (18mg)with perhaps say . . . Artic Menthol (Also 18mg in strenth) ???

I've heard of mixing PG liquid with VG based liquid, and also PG with diffrent flavours. Just never heard to much talk of mixing PG "with each other". I hope what I am saying is making sense, maybe I am missing something here, please help.

thanks so much,
Brian-
you can mix as many flavor as you like, you can also use VG or PG or both of them mixed to reduce nic.if u go to the DIY forum all your answer are there.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

ElectroStix03

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Miami
im a little scared to use VG cause I don't want to lose the throat hit. but i'll dabble around with that soon to come to my own conclusion so I know for sure.

again thank you. this forum and everyone here has been really helpful. im sure i will have more questions in the future. but so far I am not dissapointed one bit with my 510.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread