Mixing juices from different vendors: list your success stories here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
I just posted that I have had trouble with coffee, and am tired of chasing the perfect coffee vape. So I have a good coffee vape which is ECB;end's Dragon's Brew, which is just good coffee flavor with a little cream. I take that and mix with AVE Irish Cream, HHV Tuscan Cocoa, Halo Belgian Cocoa or my latest addition...Chocolate Coconut Almond from Allusion. I can basically have the coffee and creamer of my choosing this way and find it wonderful.

Other mixing combos I use:

RY4: ECBlend RY4 or Vaper's Knoll RY4 with HHV Heavenly Tobacco or Hangsen RY4, sometimes I just mix all those together. ECBlend has a sweeter tone so mixing that with more smokey blends from Hangsen or HHV has worked well.

Orange Cream: Myfreedomsmokes Orange Cream with ECBlend Dragon's Dream
Strawberry: Strawberry Lemonade from HHV can be mixed with almost everything
Peach: White Peach Ala Zoe from ECBlend and PG Hype from AVE might be my most successful mix.

I like all the above juices on their own, but have found mixing them really adds to their flavor profiles. ECBlend RY4 and Heavenly Tobacco is absolutely my favorite vape, that peach one above is close behind. :oops:

What juice mixes have worked for you?

Kropotkin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Maine
I mix flavors all the time - it's easy with dripping atties. Right this minute I'm vaping Virgin Vapor's Strawberry Shortcake with Highbrow's Dark Chocolate. Chocolate covered strawberry exactly. :)

I also regularly mix Highbrow Cheesecake Torte with . . . well, anything. I actually buy it in double quantities because it mixes so well.

Lets see . . . a good vanilla cake (like Copper Creek's, for instance) works with most things too. Great with espresso. Good with chocolate. Good with banana or strawberry or lemon cream . . . Probably wouldn't work with bacon, but, then again, you never know.

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
AVE Gorilla juice with a little banana milkshake from Zeus juice for a little extra banana flavor. Now i cant vape either one straight up, the combination ruined them both for me.

They are from the same vendor, but one of my favorite juices ever is Mad Murdocks M4 mixed with a little pluid.

I have been looking for a really good lemonade to mix with BeeLiquids French Vanilla for vanilla bean lemonade

Grape and apple make a real nice combination, haven't seen it premixed anywhere. I think i used two Niquid flavors for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread