Mixing Different PG/VG Juice? Remember to Shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicmyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I’ve been really enjoying some nice juice from E-six, all PG80/VG20, 12mg, but wanted to try a slightly lower nicotine level and slightly higher VG, so I ordered some 60/40 juice with 6mg nicotine. It arrived today and I mixed 50/50 of the 80/20 with the 60/40 to get approximately 70/30 PG/VG and around 9mg nicotine. I thought I gave the bottle a good shake and put some in a nice fresh EVOD BCC (I love these, and I keep them meticulously clean) with a new head. Fired it up and YUCK! Nasty, almost burnt flavor. I thought this can’t be right! I then gave the bottle another good shake and put some in a different clearo, and it tasted great, so I thought- that other clearo must have a bad head, so I replaced the head and it still tasted nasty. Then I realized that I gave the bottle another shake before filling the 2nd clearo, so I emptied out clearo #1, gave the bottle another really good shake, filled it up and it was great! Slightly more subdued flavor and TH, which I expected with the higher VG, but still delicious! You gotta shake that stuff good when you mix it!

Rob

magicmyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I’m afraid I have to retract what I wrote above. After a little more vaping of the 60/40 tangeream it still has the yuck factor- it was just masked by the good juice I added to it. I wondered why should the 60/40 should taste bad, even unmixed. So I tried some 60/40 peach-berry, unmixed, and it was just fine.

So I’m concluding that something was not right with that bottle of 60/40 tangeream. That bottle did leak some during shipping, but don’t know how that would affect it. Maybe they got the ratio upside down? Anyway, that one bottle definitely was not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread