Status
Not open for further replies.

StrappedKaos

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Raleigh,NC
Hello all,
I feel obligated to post a quick positive review about this B&M/Online Company. I went there today looking for an RBA not really sure what I wanted, I own a Vamo V3 and know that it would be hard to keep a 1.6ohm or higher RBA to work with my mod.

So now you know the reason of going I want to talk about MMV as a store. In Raleigh NC you only have a couple choices of B&M stores close to you anyway, I found MMV no problem and have had negative results by every other store in Raleigh in some way or another since I have been on the scene so not really expecting much I called this morining and talked to Brian co-owner of MMV. He was very polite and knowledgeable on my wants but recommended I come and talk to a gentleman name Mark, and will get to that in one minute.
THe store itself is much bigger than others in this area with a huge selection of Juices and access. for vaping so a plus from the second I walked in, Their were 4 employees and only 2 customers so out the gate I was helped and zero wait time. I was greeted by Brian and he had Mark come and help with my RBA question's, They both listened to my wants and showed many many options and Mark was very knowledgeable about this subject as he had many of his own and most were high quality. I was helped from start to finish on option and shown many options and nothing was pushed on me it was all only worried about what I wanted, I then asked him for advice and wow Mark is the man! He began showing me not only the RBA's but also showing me his own and how to wrap/build wicks the whole nine.... I was way under budget and he sensed it, He sold me his own personal RBA(AGA T+) as he wanted me to learn on something that was user friendly on top of that he included an extra cap that was modded as I liked the airy hits. Then he made me a coil and wick that was 2.2 ohm for my vamo on top of showing me how... Not the best part- he then sold me a small amount of each stainless and small amounts of each kanthal wire plus a small amount of silica wick all to help me get started without breaking the bank...Still not best part- He sold me his personal AGA T+ at a third of the cost already setup for my mod and included many other things at low cost to help me and then tought me how to use... Can you say best customer service I have ever had not just at a vape shop but pretty much ever any where. HE did this and has earned my business from this point forward- I payed for a product but got service and free items because they cared about the customer and wanted me to get started right and not so worried about the all mighty dollar, I feel like I owe them big time and came out spending less than just buying a Drunker tank and I got so much more!

Needless to say if you live in NC please stop by and spend sometime with these guys and girls you will not be dissapointed! I will be back for everything I need including bringing Mark my own custom flavors at no cost to him as that is the least I can do.
I built a coil of my own micro and did it in less than 30min. and it is the best vape I have ever had hands down plus his was even better.... Speechless as I can't beleave I have been going to other stores in the area with nothing even close to the products or knowledge that this store has and they really care about customer not just money! I really owe Mark as he made this a perfect experiance from start to finish, Thanks Misty Moutain Vaper and all of my own juice sales will include an advertisment for you for free as I know my customers will be taken care of and will do nothing but make me look better for doing so!

Overall A+ on every aspect of review!
StrappedKaos
Misty Mountain Vapors - Electronic Cigarette Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread