Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Mister-E Bermuda Rain & Jamocha Haze - A Tasty Day in the Tropics!

A month or so ago I reviewed Mister-E's Pure Michigan, and along with that review sample I also received a small taster sample of Bermuda Rain.

The Bermuda Rain flavor was so unique and interesting to me that I had to learn more, so I emailed to ask for further details, since it's an unreleased flavor. Originally I thought this juice was meant to be a coconut rum flavor, as that was all I was tasting, but I eventually noticed that was due to the cheap clearo (discontinued even) I was sampling it in that day (I know, shame on me). The actual flavor of this juice is Mister-E's special piña colada blend, combining the great taste of coconut rum with pineapple, for a mouth watering tropical treat!

Ruth @ Mister-E-Liquid was happy to answer my questions about the Bermuda Rain sample they'd previously sent over, and was even kind enough to send another sample my way for review. How cool is that, thanks Ruth, I appreciate it very much! :thumbs:

xJsJRej.jpg

When you receive your order from Mister-E, along with the rest of your juice, you'll find a Mister-E business card or two, which includes their contact info and a %10 off coupon code. Included with that you'll also fine a Thank You / Steeping business card, this card is a little thank you for your order, and offers their recommended steeping time for the juices as well. And for those who may be new to vaping, the steeping process is explained, and the liquid creation date is noted as well. And finally you may also find an included large circular Mister-E black-n-white sticker, this would be great to put on your car to maybe help others find their way away from analogs, or maybe the special box or case that you keep all your vaping supplies in!

I've also noticed they often write a small personal note to you on your receipt, taking the time to do the little things like that always adds to the appeal and overall appearance of the order when it arrives! It's great they have and take the time to do this for customers, I know it always puts a smile on my face when I see little notes and comments like that on any order I receive.

Along with the Bermuda Rain bottle, a small 2ml sample of another in-dev flavor was included as well, Jamocha Haze @ 12mg 33% VG. Both of these flavors are unreleased at this time, still in development, but you may request them when placing an order if you want. In order to do that, place an order for any juice, and then in the comments section while checking out make a note asking for the "In Development" flavor you'd like to receive. Currently those are as follows Jamocha Haze, Bermuda Rain, Dime Ice, Snickerdoodle, and Gran-E's Lemon Poundcake.

I'll be reviewing both the Bermuda Rain and Jamocha Haze here today, hope you enjoy the read, I know I've really enjoyed these flavors!!

Ok, lets take a look at the juices already! :)

3hVZK8K.jpg

Hardware Used - VAMO & IGO-L @ 1.4ohms 30G Kanthal using 5-9 watts w/ SS Mesh (Thanks Lavaca5) / Silica hybrid wick

Bermuda Rain E-Liquid

The Juice - 24mg Nic, MEL Custom Blend VG ratio @ 33%, steeped for about 15 days. Color - Clear. Smell- Like coconut rum, faint pineapple (to me, others say more pineapple, so maybe it's just my sniffer :))

Flavor - A light pineapple and coconut mix! This flavor reminds me of drinking Parrot Bay rum, almost an exact match I'd say! Not overly sweet and super fresh tasting, I'm finding that's the norm with Mister-E juices, they always taste so fresh!

Throat hit - Medium @ 24mg - 5.5/10

Vapor production - Surprisingly good for 67% PG - 5/10

Vapor Aroma - Light coconut, maybe a tinge of pineapple, easily possible to sneak a vape in a questionable area - 5.5/10

Flavor strength - Med to high, not overpowering but fresh and full - 7.5/10

Overall Flavor Rating - Great flavor, light pineapple tones on inhale and exhale, smothered in rich creamy coconut rum - 8/10

Recommended Steeping - Mister-E recommends a steeping period of at least 7 days. The sample I received was pre-steeped, born on 1-9, delivered to me on the 12th, and then further steeped until the 25-26th.

Overall Opinion - It's FRESH, just mixed at a Tiki Bar hidden on a secluded beach in Bermuda!! The "Fresh" taste of Mister-E juices has had me very curious since first vape! As a DIY'r, I want to know what the secret is in there that makes all their juices taste so fresh and bright, it's so refreshing and a much welcomed change from other simpler type flavors! If you are a coconut lover, or a piña colada fan, then Bermuda Rain would be the perfect addition to your flavor line-up, I promise!! Pineapple fans, that might not be sure about coconut, would probably love it as well, the coconut isn't overpowering it's a perfect light and creamy mix of both flavors!

This could easily be an all day vape for me, it's sweetness is so light and airy, without going over the top, and the fresh taste just keeps me coming back for more each time I take a vape!

Highly recommended, especially for coconut lovers!!

Jamocha Haze E-Liquid

saB92kV.jpg

The Juice - 12mg Nic, MEL Custom Blend VG ratio @ 33%, steeped for about 16 days. Color - very light pinkish-brown tint. Smell- light coffee w/ nuts, maybe a hint of caramel.

Flavor - Strong and Bold, yet surprisingly smooth, you'll know when Jamocha Haze is in your tank!

Throat hit - Fair @ 12mg - 4/10

Vapor production - Surprisingly good for 67% PG, thicker & heavier than Bermuda Rain - 6/10

Vapor Aroma - Rich dark roasted coffee, w/ a light blend of chocolate/mocha fills the room and smells amazing (Probably not a good sneak-n-vape candidate unless you have coffee in hand or brewing :)) -6.5/10

Flavor strength - High, w/ bright flavor while tasting, while being overall dark at the same time, it's a very intriguing flavor - 8/10

Overall Flavor Rating - Once again for Mister-E, surprisingly fresh! Rich and creamy, dark and bold mocha coffee flavor 8.5/10

Recommended Steeping - Mister-E recommends a steeping period of at least 7 days. The sample I received was born on 1-9, delivered to me on the 12th, and then further steeped until the 25-26th

Overall Opinion - I taste the dark roasted coffee beans on initial drag into mouth, with maybe a hint of nuttiness, and then full on smooth coffee mocha upon further inhale and exhale. The overall dark flavor profile and light chocolate mocha taste blend well together, I'd be willing to bet that even coffee haters would be surprised and end up enjoying this flavor!

This juice mixes so perfectly with a mug of Moe in the morning, you almost think your coffee tastes as good as the vape, but then you realize that's impossible because the vape is so much better!

Highly recommended, this one surprised me as I haven't really found a great coffee yet... that is until now!

Anyone that hasn't had a chance to taste Mister-E liquids yet should do so as soon as possible, even if it's just a sample, so you can taste the freshness that I speak so highly of, it's amazing and well worth trying a new flavor just for that alone!

Mister-E's E-Liquids are priced starting as low as at $3.75 for 6ml, 18ml for $9.95, and topping out at $15.00 for 36ml, all of which are very decently priced. Nic content is available from 0mg to 32mg in 6mg increments, and custom VG amounts are available from 0% to 50%. Remember, if you'd like to try a unreleased flavor, just make note of it in the comments section of your order. Current in development flavors are always mentioned on the home page of the site.

Stop by Mister-E and grab your bottle of Bermuda Rain or Jamocha Haze today!
Pure Michigan E-Liquid from Mister-E-Liquid.com

Huge thanks to Ruth & everyone @ Mister-E-Liquid for being willing to send out these samples for review!!

* This is my second E-juice review, and I'd love to know how I'm doing, so comments and criticisms would be greatly appreciated - thank you in advance!

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Thanks for your feedback DJ_Kalee! I'm thinking maybe I include too many images in my reviews, should I cut that down to one image?

Are images a turn off to any readers? Presentation matters to many, juice labels, colors, ect., so I thought at least one image of the bottle should be included. That way everyone can see what the juice will look like, and what kind of bottle they might receive, ect. I know these things interest me, so that's why I choose to include images in my reviews, and to bring some color to the posts too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread