Missing GG friends and family

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Not so long lost, I still post from time to time. Just taking a quick breather to check "our" forum. Having a busy day here at work being "420" and chasing down all the dope smokers. Up to my neck in paperwork and court documents.

Here's what "420" is in case someone doesn't know:

http://parentingteens.about.com/cs/........./a/420meaning.htm

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I am still here Stormy. I really wish I could keep up with the forum more but it's just crazy here right now. Trying to stay on top of this new business which is growing daily. On top of that, I'm in the middle of a house build that is now nearing the critical phase where I am going to have to be a LOT more involved in it. Money's too short to get the builders to decorate too so they are leaving me with bare plaster walls and concrete floors. :shock:
I'm no stranger to DIY but a doing a whole house whilst building up a new business is really pushing it...................

So, when you don't see me on here for a while, I'm just making sure all my customers are satisfied and trying to build my nest at the same time. Everything else has to go down the list of priorities unfortunately. :D

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I am still here Stormy. I really wish I could keep up with the forum more but it's just crazy here right now. Trying to stay on top of this new business which is growing daily. On top of that, I'm in the middle of a house build that is now nearing the critical phase where I am going to have to be a LOT more involved in it. Money's too short to get the builders to decorate too so they are leaving me with bare plaster walls and concrete floors. :shock:
I'm no stranger to DIY but a doing a whole house whilst building up a new business is really pushing it...................

So, when you don't see me on here for a while, I'm just making sure all my customers are satisfied and trying to build my nest at the same time. Everything else has to go down the list of priorities unfortunately. :D

Lisa I totally understand that you are a very busy lady right now. :):):)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Not so long lost, I still post from time to time. Just taking a quick breather to check "our" forum. Having a busy day here at work being "420" and chasing down all the dope smokers. Up to my neck in paperwork and court documents.

Here's what "420" is in case someone doesn't know:

Parenting Teens - Parents of Teenagers Find Help Raising Teens

Boomboom it must be really difficult being a teen now days. I don't think it was easy when I was one. Just don't forget your GG family. :):):)

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
Hi Gang,

I checked in the other day on Stormy's check-in thread to say I am alive and kicking. Still dealing with a lot of pain so it is hard to be on the computer for long. Hope to have that rectified this Friday when I am having minor (?) surgery on my neck to kill the nerves. Hopefully, after recovery, I'll be good for a while.

Glad to see so many posting here. And BTW, Stormy, I finally order my GGTS (Storm) yesterday and hope to get the new attys for the AFS soon as I never did get mine to work properly-pretty sure it was the attys.

Take care everyone!!!
Lynn :)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hi Gang,

I checked in the other day on Stormy's check-in thread to say I am alive and kicking. Still dealing with a lot of pain so it is hard to be on the computer for long. Hope to have that rectified this Friday when I am having minor (?) surgery on my neck to kill the nerves. Hopefully, after recovery, I'll be good for a while.

Glad to see so many posting here. And BTW, Stormy, I finally order my GGTS (Storm) yesterday and hope to get the new attys for the AFS soon as I never did get mine to work properly-pretty sure it was the attys.

Take care everyone!!!
Lynn :)

We must say a prayer for you. I hate having surgery but at the same time thank the Lord that we have that option. We will pray for a speedy recovery for you. You will love your new Storm. It is just awesome. :):):)

Imeo just finished a new AFS but I don't think it is the one for the Storm though. :( I think I will still be waiting for a while.

Check in with us when you can girlfriend. :):):) I don't like missing you. :)

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
When I disappear, it's usually because I've fallen off the wagon.. (yeah, sorry to report I fell off the wagon...dang!!!)

Anyway, back again :) and vaping again tonight. Catching up with progress in the e-cig world. Wondering what the fuss is about these LR atties and these 18500 batteries which ppl are RAVING about.

My pass-thru had problems (which I haven't resolved but that's my fault for not getting around to returning it which was offered by the main man, must do that soon). Probably one reason why I fell off the wagon. I'm not fond of changing batteries.

Have gone 3.7v and 18650 now and am investigating these 18500s

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
When I disappear, it's usually because I've fallen off the wagon.. (yeah, sorry to report I fell off the wagon...dang!!!)

Anyway, back again :) and vaping again tonight. Catching up with progress in the e-cig world. Wondering what the fuss is about these LR atties and these 18500 batteries which ppl are RAVING about.

My pass-thru had problems (which I haven't resolved but that's my fault for not getting around to returning it which was offered by the main man, must don't that soon:). Probably one reason why I fell off the wagon. I'm not fond of changing batteries.

Have gone 3.7v and 18650 now and am investigating these 18500s

I am so glad you showed up. We really missed you. It is ok to fall of the wagon as long as you get back on. I smoked a few during some high stress times but I don't think it will happen anymore. I live with a smoker so it is too easy for me to slide back. I finally got to the point where I really find cigarettes disgusting. I had no idea how bad the stunk. I feel better and smell better too now. I love vaping and will probably do that for a long time.

We love having you with us Vaughanie so stay around. :):):)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
hahahahah

back again,

like the proverbial bad penny -----:vapor:

did ya miss me ??????
:wub::pervy::pervy::pervy:

GG_blablabla-1.gif

Last edited:

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Imeo and I were discussing the missing friends and family and I decided to just start a new thread. Please everyone sign in and give us an update on how you are doing. I don't want to call names because if I miss someone you might think you aren't missed. :( You are all missed. :) Show some true love and sign in please. :):):)

stormy!@!

I miss you too....lol....

Remember the count down to the GGTS? Remember how stressed we all were? lol....
It was def. worth the wait....another great product from Imeo...its a beautiful thing

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread