Microcoil Pictorial - Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I just can not see myself with anything but a clearo most of the time. Something I can put in my pocket and go.

I am intrigued by gennies, though. Seems they would work for around the mancave.

I use a kayfun 3.1 for on the go , it never leaks , floods , gurgles or dryhits and holds 4mls of juice , gennies are ok at home , but you have to do the Harry Potter swish and flick or the genny tilt to get'm to feed properly , I don't want to do gymnastics while I vape . :)

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I never thought I'd rebuild and put it off for a year. I finally broke down and tried it and it was actually easy and the taste is just WoW! With all the great reference material here on ECF and the tutorials, like the one in this thread, plus you tube you just about can't go wrong, just about ;). Thanks for putting this together Bronze. Thank the heavens for people willing to take the time and educate those of us looking to step into the world of rebuilding :). And thanks to all of the others that have taken time to include their own great input as well! You guys/gals rock!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I just can not see myself with anything but a clearo most of the time. Something I can put in my pocket and go.

I am intrigued by gennies, though. Seems they would work for around the mancave.

I use an SVD with an RSST for out and about stuff.... the at home stuff is the Hades and Stillare... :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I use a kayfun 3.1 for on the go , it never leaks , floods , gurgles or dryhits and holds 4mls of juice , gennies are ok at home , but you have to do the Harry Potter swish and flick or the genny tilt to get'm to feed properly , I don't want to do gymnastics while I vape . :)

I need to show you how to set up a genny with a leakproof, noflicknswish wick ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread