Messa Cali Peeps!!!! Possible Ban on Ecig to all adults!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Looks like this might be better off in LEGISLATIVE NEWS ........... but what do I know?? Maybe not. Anyway on to the message I sent.

I don't know if it will matter - I surely no longer live in California - but my family does and my business thrives there (for now), so I took the time to send a factual, sincere and courteous letter to the mayor and the council. The articles that are cited are so biased, so incorrect, so self-serving it is a crime. Listening to such would be more of a crime - which I did NOT say; I simply asked that they investigate and make an informed decision and gave several places they might consider. It may be an effort in futility - or not. La Mesa .......... I support Ya'!

Senile Old Man Don

*** Perhaps others who might make a boat load of cash from customers in La Mesa might drop the mayor a quick letter or make a call??? Oh Don don't be silly......... go back inside yer box. La Mesa ? Must be part of Mexico. Nobody's gonna help Mexico! Even if it's IN California!

***ADDENDUM: I know I can't post the e-mail - but received a reply saying it will be forwarded to the City Council - no mention of the Mayor - which I also requested. It was from: Lidia Simms -- Secretary to the City Manager -- City of La Mesa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread