Mesh Wizard - Shipping issue : VidaOptimista

Status
Not open for further replies.

VidaOptimista

Apr 23, 2012
Lakewood, OH
Company name
Mesh Wizard​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
29 March 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
1087​
General nature of complaint
Shipping​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I really dislike leaving negative reviews for suppliers because there are so many good ones and I feel that it is equally, if not more, important to spread the word about good vendors to help their business. Unfortunately, I have not had a good experience with Mesh Wizard. I want others to be aware so that they don't make the same mistake in ordering from them.

I placed an order for 2mm silica wick and Kanthal wire on March 15th and I still have not received my order, nor a shipping confirmation for it. I grew concerned and emailed viger9999@yahoo.com on March 29th (I wish I wouldn't have waited so long, but I am a busy girl) to ask for the status of my order, but did not receive a response back. I sent another email on April 1st to ask for the status AGAIN, and I have yet to receive a response. I'm furious that they took my money and apparently don't plan on following through and sending me my product.

So spread the word. Do NOT order from Mesh Wizard, unless you don't care about throwing your money away. That being said, does anyone have any recommendations for going about how to get my money back? Or recommendations for other suppliers to order my wick and wire from that has a proven track record of GOOD service?

Thanks!
Heather​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread