• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
the man just gave me license to take his debit card and "feel free to experiment" and by new attys....does that count? LOL
sounds like the man gave you a free pass to go goodie shopping...Lucky girl LOL....Maybe you should buy 1 of everything. That will teach him to give you his credit card...heeeheee

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
I got my new Little Chuck fitted for a 510 (I was lucky to get in on the 12 Chucks of Christmas drawing). That makes 4 for me from Jeff at Thagbuilt!

Happy New Year everyone!!
Hellen could convince eskimos to buy inported ice....the woman has that ability to seek and destroy and come out smelling like a rose. I wish I was that good..LOL

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
sounds like the man gave you a free pass to go goodie shopping...Lucky girl LOL....Maybe you should buy 1 of everything. That will teach him to give you his credit card...heeeheee

Why in gods name would I want to teach him not to give me his card?!?! I plan on being responsible (to an extent...I can always explain why we absolutely need something :D) so that he will be more than happy to give me his card again! :lol::lol:

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Why in gods name would I want to teach him not to give me his card?!?! I plan on being responsible (to an extent...I can always explain why we absolutely need something :D) so that he will be more than happy to give me his card again! :lol::lol:

Very true...I need to think more devious...heehee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread