Menthol crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
I took a 4ml glass bottle with eye dropper and filled half full of unflavored juice. I added 3 crystals and sealed it tight. Then I put it in a larger glass jar and filled it with very hot tap water. I let it sit for about 5 minutes till crystals dissolved. Worked great. I just use it to add a more menthol to my menthol juices or sometimes to a cart of chocolate to give it a little kick. I like it. It's not sweet like mint tho so don't expect that.

I was going for the microwave but i decided to drop a small part of a crystal in a half filled 1 dram bottle and sit it in the sink with hot water at the bottom to disolve them.. I tried to go to the SAQ (Société des Alcools du Québec) and they didnt had any everclear.. only a bigass 61$ alcool bottle that could have done the trick. So i decided to just dissolve the crystal in pure PG instead

thanks for the advice everyone.. i am a 100% menthol smoker on analogs and looking for the perfect mix for me to quit those damn thang

Nunya32

Jun 13, 2009
I was going for the microwave but i decided to drop a small part of a crystal in a half filled 1 dram bottle and sit it in the sink with hot water at the bottom to disolve them.. I tried to go to the SAQ (Société des Alcools du Québec) and they didnt had any everclear.. only a bigass 61$ alcool bottle that could have done the trick. So i decided to just dissolve the crystal in pure PG instead

thanks for the advice everyone.. i am a 100% menthol smoker on analogs and looking for the perfect mix for me to quit those damn thang

Save yourself some hassle & just get their menthol drops. Go light with them the first time you try them, they are STRONG! One drop in that 1 dram bottle is a good start. I cleaned my sinus' out the first time I made a mix with them! Jaaxx told me to be careful but I didn't listen...:D
If you want the analog menthol taste, get some tobacco flavored e-liquid & start experimenting with it. So far, I've found that Winston juice & menthol is about the closest to an analog menthol taste. I also add some VG for vapor production. One note here, the kind of vaporizer you have also makes a big difference in taste.
I smoked menthol analogs since I was 17(2 packs a day for the last *cough* years). I had no intentions of quitting, but I dropped them 6-20-09 when I got my 1st kit & haven't looked back. I feel great for it & am saving $200+ a month.
Good luck!
SS...

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Got my crystals in the other day and all I can say is WOW!! Be careful.. :lol:

They're a lot stonger than you might think. You can very easily destroy any liquid with this stuff.

Nice strong menthol flavor at the smallest mixing rate. One 1" - 1½" sliver in a 30ml bottle is pleeeeeenty. It'll make your eyes water :)

Thanks for the quick ship MrsJaaxx

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
LOL! I OD'd an atty with menthol...

3 days used and menthol started a burning taste. Usually takes about 1-1.5 months from what I hear to kill an atty.

What is the solution mix you all use? (I did not smoke menthol, but throat hit [not throat burn] is what I want]. Is that called a Throat hit, or is the burn?)

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread