Status
Not open for further replies.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
Got my crystals in this morning

Just filled about 5ml of VG in a fresh dropper bottle added just 1 crystal

as heard the crystals are super strong so used a very small size crystal about 2mm x 1 mm in size

popped it in the microwave first for 5 secs (didn't dissolve)

then again for 10 secs which was perfect.

just tried it and its really very nice indeed !!

Has a amazing fresh and sharp taste and can feel a nice warm sensation in the throat and lungs almost like a proper throat hit but not quite there ,any more crystals in this mix and it would have been lethal but some may like the super strong menthal hit so you may add 2-3 crystals at your own risk !! !

so try it guys its actually a really nice and a great change.

Now going to add some 36mg stuff in now just so I get my nic hit

will let you all know how it goes later.

:)

Last edited:

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
San, where can I get these magic crystals? I am trying to turn my roommate on to fogging but he smokes menthol and the reviews of menthol flavors here have been awful - at least the ones from those who smoked menthol analogs. That feeling in the throat is extremely important to us nicfiends and I want to be able to closely replicate that for him before I get any pushier about getting him to join us.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
San, where can I get these magic crystals? I am trying to turn my roommate on to fogging but he smokes menthol and the reviews of menthol flavors here have been awful - at least the ones from those who smoked menthol analogs. That feeling in the throat is extremely important to us nicfiends and I want to be able to closely replicate that for him before I get any pushier about getting him to join us.
you can get them on ebay...

You can buy menthol crystals at most chemists/pharmacies.

I can recommend the PillBox/Totally Wicked menthol. I have a bottle of his 36mg which I dilute slightly with glycerine and the resulting vape is very close to Malboro Menthol high tar/nic cigarettes. A friend of mine who smokes Berkley Menthol cigarettes visted last night. He tried e-smoking for the first time with my TW menthol mix in my 901 and was amazed how menthol-cigarette-like it was! He placing an order for a starter kit next week!!:thumb:

I've just placed an order for the new TW Spearmint. Depending on the flavour, I may way try adding some menthol crystals to it to vary the flavour/hit. I can't wait:D

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008

You can get a lifetime supply from ebay for a couple of bucks. Puresmoker premium has the best menthol flavor of all and I have tried all the major brands. About as close to a Kool mild as it comes. I actually prefer the flavor over the analog version. It has a dash of menthol already in it.

Brian

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Now going to add some 36mg stuff in now just so I get my nic hit. will let you all know how it goes later.:)

How did it goes with the 36mg ?

I am a 100% menthol smoker trying to find the key to quit analogs

I got my crystals, i got 36 unflavored nic juice, i got PG, what kind of dosage you recommand to lower the mg a bit to like 15mg ?

For a 1 dram .. how about

40% unflavored 36mg nic juice
60% PG
1 crystal

:confused:

vaporich

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
www.vaporich.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu