Menthol Cart review

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastOutlaw

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
www.quantumtour.com
A couple posts ago I mentioned that I'm a menthol flavor fan and Steve said I should try the menthol now since they have changed the flavor. I ordered a couple packs of carts of menthol on this most recent order and I have to say it is a great improvement. This new improved menthol cart is smoother than it used to be and quite a bit cooler tasting. The first carts I tried when I got my first kit were mint and menthol. The menthol pretty much choked me. The mint was more along my lines. Now after tasting the new menthol I think I'm going to have to have both. I love the refreshing taste of this new menthol and can only hope they begin stocking it in 20ml bottles so I can refill with it.
Thanks for the tip Steve, I love this new menthol! A smooth and light tobacco flavor and a very refreshing menthol cooling freshness to it. My compliments!

brdhouse

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Minnesota
I absolutely LOVE all the menthol-related carts I've tried. I too never smoked analog menthols, they always seemed to have a heavy ash-tray taste to me.

Nuport is bar-none my favorite, and Cool and straight Menthol are awesome as well. I haven't tried the cowboy menthol, but will at some point. Also looking forward to the Special SMILIN' menthol and the Spririt Menthol as well. So many good things to look forward to!

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
My mom smokes Salem Light 100's so I ordered her a bunch of different menthol carts...I'm hoping this will be the ticket to her quitting analogs. Does anyone know if there is a particular menthol cart that tastes closest to Salem lights?

I was a menthol smoker too, and I really like all the menthol flavors I have tried so far. My favorite is Cool, but I don't think it tastes like Salem, I don't think you will find an exact match. But I'm sure she will find one she likes....if not all of them!!

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
I was a menthol smoker too, and I really like all the menthol flavors I have tried so far. My favorite is Cool, but I don't think it tastes like Salem, I don't think you will find an exact match. But I'm sure she will find one she likes....if not all of them!!

Thanks, kd! I'm desperate for her to get off the analogs;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread