• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet and Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, fellas- want to help a gal out? I ordered a 510 box mod kit from Mad Vapes and am clueless. I looked at the written tutorial but can't even get past 'bring the red wire to the top'. I'm actually not that stupid - I rebuilt the engine in my Dodge Ram Charger with a library book. If I hadn't labeled all the electrical leads with nail polish (Naptha sort of wiped out that brilliant scheme) I'd have done it a little faster.

Anyway, our washing machine hose busted last night, flooded the whole house and as it is a holiday weekend, nothing happens until Tuesday. The box mod project was to be my 'if I don't do something other than think about how bad my house is trashed, I'll go wacko' project... lol...sort of. =)

Maybe we could meet at Coffee Bean or Starbucks or something? We live on the east side by Sam's Town but I'm desperate enough to drive to the west side if necessary.

What do ya say? I'll buy the coffee.

Really? Honest? That would be awesome! They have moved us to the Residental Suites in Henderson. Is that too far? Where would be the best for you? I ordered some extra stuff from Mad Vapes for spares. Can I PM you when it comes in? That way, if I screw up, all won't be lost and we'd have extra parts.
You are now nominated for my Sweetie of the Year Award. lol
Cate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread