• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet and greet sat 9/25 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on how many people come, like if there are at least ten of us, I'd be happy to raffle off a nice new 510 kit out of our private stash. Anybody object to say $5 a ticket? I have a supplier willing to donate a goodie bag for the next meet and greet as a door prize! We're just not rich enough to give the emergency stash away...:D
Anybody know Shawn the Vegas juice guy well enough to invite him? Maybe he'd like the opportunity to meet some new potential customers...Just my two cents worth.

Salutations everyone, there will be a meet at hooters on south rainbow (rainbow south of 215) saturday night 7pm - till they kick us out or we get bored.

hope to see everyone there.

Shadow.
Shadow - I thought the meet and greet was tomorrow night - the 18th. Clarify?

Bless your heart, darlin'...we all missed you very much. There were about seven of us and a good time was had by all. The only thing that would have made it perfect was if you'd been with us. Shadow called it right when he offered a guess as to why you couldn't come. Hey if you need to talk, PM me, okay?

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I'm glad there was a good turn out.
Yeah, I was bummed. I expected things to slow down, but it still seems like I have a full plate.

Had to take the extra shifts though, need to earn more vacation time.

Things gotta slow down eventually. I'm glad everyone had fun.
I was vapin' hardcore at work though!

Am I missing something? I read that the thing was NEXT saturday not yesterday.????
I knew that little post mistake would come back to haunt him...but Shadow couldn't edit it, he said. And yes, sadly, it was last night and we missed you. Thought maybe you'd taken off in the RV on a cooking spree...sorry, couldn't help it. Love that show. But we will do it again soon - with better organization - and are contacting suppliers for more goodies. Waffle and several others had to miss, so it was fairly small group. Five actual members, I think, and a couple of very nice guests. We even managed to intrigue some of the other Hooter's patrons...

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I didn't even notice that. Next time just send me a PM and I can fix it I think.

On that note.. looks like we have 17 members... I think Elendil said at 20 we can have another mod.
I admit I have been bad at keeping up with things... I promise I'll be more responsible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread