Media BS: MI Smokeshop/Headshop Supplier Warehouse Fatal Explosion/Fire Labeled as "Vape Supplier" [because that helps the anti-vape propaganda]

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Explosive fire at site used by vape suppliers kills 1 outside Detroit, sends debris a mile away

Clinton Township Fire Chief Tim Duncan said Tuesday morning that the building housed two businesses, one of them a distributor for the vaping industry called Goo which had more than 100,000 vape pens stored on-site. He said a truckload of butane cannisters had arrived within the past week at the building and more than half of that stock was still on site when the fire began.

He said the building also housed a business called Select Distributors that he said he believed supplied gas cannisters for the local vaping industry for vape pens, along with other products. He said those cannisters are believed to have accounted for the explosions that littered a large area with debris.

No doubt this will be used to help them to further hurt the nicotine vape industry.

Please post your pictures of your butane canisters/gas canisters that you all use to vape your nicotine vapes.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    • Sad
    Reactions: DPLongo22

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Nineteen-year-old is killed by flying cannister that hits them from 1,000ft away as huge inferno at Michigan vape distributor sparks HUNDREDS of explosions and rains debris on to town

• Sad

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    • Sad

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Emergency services were called at 8:50 p.m. to the warehouse, which housed the vape wholesale business Select Distributors and a vape and nitrous oxide brand under a wholesaler called Goo.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    When the average Joe or Sally sees/hears "vape", they are conditioned to automatically think of e-cigarettes.

==============

Son: Dad, we have to talk. Did you see that huge explosion in Michigan that killed a guy with a projectile a mile away?

Dad: Yeah, those gas canisters are dangerous!

Son: Yeah, no, dad. That was because of vape.

Dad: But it says right in this article in front of me that it was caused by gas canisters. You know, those things you can get at a headshop? That was a headshop warehouse that happened to have some vape gear. It doesn't even specify if it was e-ciga....

Son: Dad, I know you like to vape and that it's like your Messiah, but I think it's clouding your ability to reason and think. Look at the title of this article, look at paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 7, 11 and 12. They say specifically that it was a vape supply warehouse. In fact, paragraphs 2 and 7 say so twice.

Do you want that to be your house, Dad? I mean, you'll blow up the whole damn neighborhood!

Dad: But son, it clearly states it was gas canisters that caused the explosion. Did you ever see me use a gas canister with my e-cigarette vaping gear?

Son: Dad. Listen. I really think you should stop vaping. I'll help you, please say you'll quit.

Dad: Why are you overreacting like this? Calm downand and think a moment.

Son: I'm not, and I am calm, but you need to read the article again. I can even find you 20 more that all say it was because of vape.

Dad: But I've read 3 of them and all three don't say the cause was from vape gear, they say it was from gas canisters, which I can tell you are not used in e-cigare...

Son: OK, Dad, listen. Um, I hate to say it but if you don't quit vaping, I'll be too afraid to let the grand kids in your house anymore. Hell, I don't even wanna come over anymore if you keep vaping.

Dad: Well that's just ridiculous now. The articles only mention vape, but they all say the cause was from gas canisters. Why are you ignoring that?

Son: Dontcha see? Vape is more dangerous than running a m3th lab! I'm getting chills just thinking about that vape stuff in your house.

Whaddaya say, Dad? It's us or the vapes.

Dad: You do realize that I may end up smoking cigarettes again.

Son: Dad, you won't. I'll see to it. But, Dad. Do you not see what just happened? I mean, on the off chance you do go back to smoking, wouldn't you agree you'd be better-off?

Dad: Uuuuuuuhhhh, I don....

Son: And not to mention, EVALI, Daaaad. Remember... EEE-VAAWWW---LEEEE?? Daaad?
    C'mon, Dad, vaping is worse than smoking and I think you know it. You're just being difficult because you're addicted to it. That's how vape addicts are. Nicotine addiction - especially vape addiction - is worse than h3erion addiction, Dad. It's true. It's all over Google, Dad.

Dad:

7PpEXIV.gif

Last edited:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    • Agree
    Reactions: mattiem

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    And now that they have caught and charged the guy with manslaughter that ran/owned this place it starts all over again. Demonizing vaping will never end.

We that realize this know the vape shop was just a front for what he was actually doing there but the news outlets will never admit it to the general public. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread