Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
For me, MBV flavors seem to be geared toward carto/clearo users. I use rda's mostly and the flavors, with no extra flavor shots, are usually too overpowering so I cut them down with some vg. Don't get me wrong, I love MBV, "Rob" "Spurburry" and "Freckled Lemonade" are on my permanent reorder list.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I couldn't swear to it, but I ordered @ $55 from them and had <2> free samples in my last order. (Might have had something to do with 2 orders within a month.) I didn't specify and got the Rainbow Roundies in both 1st and 2nd orders and another one with the second order....yay!
My second to last order from them I actually got 2 free samples as well and it was only a $20 order. They sent me cucumber mint (which I have yet to try) and banana. The banana was pretty good in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

oddballzwife

Moved On
Feb 9, 2014
Kansas
I couldn't swear to it, but I ordered @ $55 from them and had <2> free samples in my last order. (Might have had something to do with 2 orders within a month.) I didn't specify and got the Rainbow Roundies in both 1st and 2nd orders and another one with the second order....yay!

I got rainbow roundies with my latest order also, have you tried it yet? I am curious how it is going to taste.

Zombiecan

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
My first order with MBV was for $30 and got no free sample. I tweeted about it and they actually replied to me an apologized lol they credited my account so I can pick my own so I was very happy. Last order was for $16 which I paid for some of it with my store credit and they send me a free sample so that was awesome! And I believe it's $15 minimum and the sample is random as far as nic level, flavor and pg/vg ratio. I ordered 50/50 6mg and got 80/20 pg/vg with 18mg nic

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Before I knew you could request a flavor for your freebie I used to just let it be at random. The wildest flavor we ever got was Cucumber Mint and it was so good we ordered a bigger bottle of it the next order. Who ever would of thought that cucumber mint would taste good? I don't even eat cucumbers lol....:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread