MAYDAY SAVINGS ALERT! GotVapes GotGlass! 15% Savings Through Cinco de Mayo on These Quality, Popular Glass Tank Products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
NO COUPON CODE NEEDED! Prices are marked down already through May 5th. Expires at midninght CST (that means 1AM to you East Coast snobs, 11PM to you Rugged Mountaineers and 10PM to all You Cali Guys and Girls) on that day!​

Prices Marked Down 15% on The Following CLASSY GLASSY Products Through May 5th (Monday midnight):

• Aspire nautilus Kits and Heads!
  • ProTank 3 Tanks & Heads & Glass Replacements!
  • ProTank 2 Tanks and Replacement Glass Tanks & Heads & Glass Replacements!
  • Mini ProTanks & Heads!
  • iCLEAR X.I Tanks & Heads!
  • Kanger Unitanks and Mini Unitanks & Heads!
  • Anyvape Davide & Mini Davide BCC (uses ProTank heads) and Davide BDC (which uses the Aspire heads) & Heads & Replacement Glass!
  • ALL GLASS DRIP TIPS Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Again there is no coupon needed to type in - no coupon needed to TYPO in and get frustrated and enter again! You can stack all your other discount statuses on top of this! WHAZUSAY? YES, you can do that ALWAYS at GotVapes!! That means Newsletter VIP Discount (5%), Super VIP Dividend Discount (up to 5%), Military Discount to Some of Our Best Citizens (5%), Vaping Turtle Gimme a Break Discount (that's between us and Gabe!), MonkeyMama Don't Bite Me Back Discount (again that's inside bananas!)...

ENJOY!

FINE PRINT: The VapingTurtleGimmeBreak and MonkeyMamaBiteME discounts are entirely facetious and have no face value.

BONUS FREE GotVapes FlüX Nectar Sampler. Spot the GLASS Bottle 'o BEER on Guitar Frets and give us approximate time line minutes:seconds in the comments with your sample request!

SIDE NOTE: Is that a MAN eating the eclair? I think its a dude...discuss...

Last edited:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
FINE PRINT: The VapingTurtleGimmeBreak and MonkeyMamaBiteME discounts are entirely fabulicious and have no face value.
th

I loves you boys ats gotbapes ♥
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread