Maybe a question for DIYers? Cinnamon Roll A vs Cinnamon Roll B vs (etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
Maybe this is a dummy noob's question. I have only got juices from 4 vendors now. But ---assuming the "recipe" is the same for one vendor's, well, say "strawberry", and the mix is the same (say, 50/50) and the amount of nic is the same, why does Vendor A's product become an ADV for me and Vendor B's product seem "close to flavorless"?

Unfortunately I am wondering this about "complex" flavors like "cappuccino" or "cinnamon bunn" rather than plain strawberry etc. But would welcome your input.

I am particularly wondering this at the moment for the flavor "Cinnamon Roll" which I realize can have different recipes from different vendors. I tried it from 3 vendors so far (same PG/VG, same Nic) and one (local B&M) is super mild and "might taste" like cinnamon roll if someone told you that's what it was, another vendor (HHV) it is the best vape I've found! And the 3rd (MBV--and I feel very happy I love lots of their flavors) it seems a little "weaker" to me than HHV. Could it be their own vendor flavorings as well as for PG/VG? I assume the nic (if it's the same in each) wouldn't have much flavor effect?

Just wondering.

RT88

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
island fortress
i don't know about recipes and i'm starting to sound like a Plume Room shill....but i was vaping their Cinnamon Sweetroll yesterday and it was soo goood. smelling the bottle smells like bready lite pastry goodness. the cinn is very low key, background. in other words it smells as good as it tastes

i have no idea on how they did that but i'm ordering a lot more

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Depends on which base is used. Most of the big flavor providers have their own take. I personally like Capella's cin danish the best but it's only so/so straight up. Once you mix in a little vanilla swirl and whipped cream from TFA it tastes pretty good (to me).

All the juice makers out there buy flavors from the same 5+/- vendors. Just the cin roll base a vendor chooses to start with makes a world of difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread