May have started a new vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newvaper92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Jackson, Michigan
I met a friend of mine for an afternoon together on Thursday, we went kayaking and I had a few things to pick up at walmart (also had planned on stopping at a local vape shop for some juice and coils), so we get in the car and I pull out my Istick 30/ Subtank nano and start puffing on it (she knows that I vape) and she asked what flavor juice I was using (at the time a Mt. Dew flavor that I thought was pretty good) she asked to try it and I let her. She didn't really care for the flavor (and we spent about 5 minutes laughing at her inhale technique, she tried to just "puff" from my subtank lol) So I said I needed to pick up some juice and we stopped at the vape shop. We have been friends for years, and she smoked in high school but quit, and only smokes now with friends when she goes out drinking (not me, I don't drink) So we spent about 30 minutes testing out flavors (and making faces at some that were gross!) She showed interest in buying a "cheap" setup so I told her I would loan her my Mini Protank 3/Ego C Twist but she would need a new coil for it. She ended up with a couple different 12ml bottles of 3mg juice, and a coil for the mini protank, and I bought a bottle of Jimmy The Juice Man's Peachy Strawberry (YUM) She got a 5ml empty bottle and I gave her some of that. The employees are always super helpful and we had fun (the guy at the shop too lol) She nearly vaped the tester rda without the cap... We left and went to walmart, then back home and I dug out the setup to loan her. We both talked and laughed for a couple hours while vaping and tried all the liquids we had bought, I think she may put down the cigarettes for good. She commented on how much better the taste was than analogs and I agreed. She seemed interested in my Subtank, but really couldn't get the hang of lung inhaling. Her attempts were pretty hilarious to say the least, even though I said a few times that all you need to do is breathe in. Anyway, I'll let her try it for a few weeks and see if she is ready to buy her own (or just steal mine!) In my opinion, if this gets her off even a few ciggies, it is a win. She said she goes out a couple times a month at most and probably smokes 5 analogs, so that's about what I smoked, although mine were spread out randomly throughout the month. Yay for vaping!

Reactions: erikbal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread