Status
Not open for further replies.

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Everyone is welcome here!!! Mature, Immature, young and old :)
Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Share your stories with us please. And music, and pictures, whatever you want to bring by.

My other goal is to get our two great groups together! We had a rift, and it's time to smoke the peace pipe. Are you game?

Please feel free to add your own wishes for what you want/don't want.

Here are mine:
Please keep in mind that a lot of us are pet owners and animal lovers. I ask that we don't talk about the killing or harming of animals, please.

Peace out, man!
Groovy
Far out....

(Well that's from my generation, what's from yours?)

Love you all!
Sandy

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
On The Other Thread folks were talking about The Phoenix cartomizer. And I'm sure somebody linked to where they can be found. But since my mind is like a steel trap ... unfortunately rusted open ... I forgot to click then to check it out. So where do I go to see the mythical Phoenix?

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana

nansc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
New Hampshire
Hey Nansc, good to see you!! Pull up a rocker and sit on the front porch with us!

Hey Bobalex, so happy you found us. I hope the GoGo Nation comes too, everyone is welcome here!!!!!

Jewels, Rave, Della, and Blues!!!!! YAY!!! So happy you are here.

Thanks,a lot I did post a couple times on the old thread.My old cat has taken over my recliner so I stay on the computer a lot.The rocking chair sounds good.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread