• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Maryland Meetup- Today, October 23rd, 2010 in Annapolis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry for the late announcement, this has been posted on "other" forums, but I realized it really didn't make it's way over here at all!

The Maryland/DC/Virginia vapers have been doing meets for the last several months, and they've all been in VA. It's time for something on our side!

They're fine with e-cigarettes, and I do know the staff as well so I expect no problems.

O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Grill
Obrien's Oyster Bar and Restaurant, Annapolis, Maryland
113 Main Street
Annapolis, Maryland 21401

It's on Main Street in Annapolis, MD
I told them to expect us firmly at 6pm, for about 20 people (seems right considering the previous meetups). If we have a couple extra, they should be able to accomodate us.
They aren't able to seat us early, but there is a bar up front that we can gather at, and lots of sights to see on Main Street as well. There is also a parking garage practically next door which is reasonable, taxicabs, and several hotels in the area.

They are also requesting we run the entire table as one tab so please bring cash. Menus are available on their website, most meals run $10-20 (and are all delicious) and drinks are reasonable. There is also a reasonable parking garage practically next door and lots of convenient hotels if you'd rather take a cab nearby.

Hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread