Status
Not open for further replies.

scratchy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
Miami
www.soundvape.com
So my 5 month quest of trying to convert my friends to electronic cigarettes has been an epic fail so far. I think its because the flavors I have don't feel/taste similar to the cigarettes they smoke (most of my friends smoke Marlboro Lights, Marlboro Smooth, and Camel Crush). Anyone know of any flavors that taste like any of the aforementioned cigarettes or close to it?

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Wild Turkey and, to a lesser extent, Acadian Gold from Goodejuice taste very much like a freshly opened pack of cigarettes smell (to me), but they don't actually taste like a cigarette. You can't really simulate a cigarette "taste" without something burning. All of the Goodejuice House Brewed line are very authentic tobacco flavors.

tstan23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Miami, FL
Although I haven't tried it, I heard Devil Dog from Ahlusion is a very authentic tasting tobacco. I have tried their Smooth Criminal and it is a pretty good lighter tobacco flavor with just a hint of sweetness and spiciness. I personally find that I only like the "tobacco" flavors when I am drinking beer. The rest of the time its either something fruity/minty/baked goods etc. Anywaayyysss, good luck with your friends. I hope they will one day see the light :p

drsocal

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread