• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

March meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussifer

Mar 18, 2013
Louisville, KY
Pussifier you can count me in! :D

I just hope I can get a good ss wick built before hand so I don't show up with my VAMO/AGA setup still vaping like doodie :p

Today I'm off work and on a mission to find a vape shop, there has to be one in the Ville somewhere or at least nearby.

Not if you want anything beyond some cheapo eGo clones and their equally cheapo clearomizer counterparts. Oh, and juice that leave much to be desired. The only B&Ms we have around here are these places called Maxx eCigs, one out on Dixie, one out on Shelbyville, and a kiosk in Greentree mall. Looks like, FTTB, it's all online for me...

kh3ll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Indiana. US
Maxx just opened another location across the river in Clarksville... My wife called and said a new vapor shop opened up and i was all excited until I pulled into the parking area.

I guess they are good for people just starting out so that they can get into ego's and such but I really wish a mod shop would open up local...

pussifer

Mar 18, 2013
Louisville, KY
Maxx just opened another location across the river in Clarksville... My wife called and said a new vapor shop opened up and i was all excited until I pulled into the parking area.

I guess they are good for people just starting out so that they can get into ego's and such but I really wish a mod shop would open up local...

Yep. I bought one setup from them, and one 15 mL bottle of... something terrible. I'm trying to educate a guy who runs a friendly little headshop across from where I work on the ins and outs of what to stock; he's talking to someone who wants to wholesale him eGos. I told him to call me up when this guy shows up again, we'll all sit down and have a little chat.

Don't worry; if anything comes of all this, I'll definitely be spreading the word far and wide.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I'll be there, with my choochoo train. Got a wicked SS wick and coil built in my AGA last week :D

I visited the kiosk in the Greentree mall. The guy working the booth was real nice but man.. they need to get with the program, they could be raking it in if they sold some real vaping gear.

Also I got a better look at the shop about to open in downtown New Albany. It's gonna be called Liquid Paradise, I believe.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I'll be there, with my choochoo train. Got a wicked SS wick and coil built in my AGA last week :D

I visited the kiosk in the Greentree mall. The guy working the booth was real nice but man.. they need to get with the program, they could be raking it in if they sold some real vaping gear.

Also I got a better look at the shop about to open in downtown New Albany. It's gonna be called Liquid Paradise, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread