• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Maple Leaf Vapes - Another review, this time Blueberry muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Lovely flavor of sugary blueberry. This one I vaped with a manual 510 batt, new atty and new smart cart version 1.0

The sensation I am getting from this is that its a light flavor, of blueberry, drizzled in sugar. It does have a muffin note to it, and when u smell this right out of the bottle it definately smells like yummy blueberry. I have not worked with blueberry before, but I have tried other vendors blueberry flavors, and I would say this rates an 10 out of 10 for flavor and 10 out of 10 for the clouds of vape and throat hit.

This would be a great flavor for those who are craving a nice sugary dessert on a hot summer day. Lately I have been finding that I am craving massive amounts of sugar, and have put away my tobacco flavors. This blueberry is right on the money for the taste, and reminds me of that spread you get out of the can when making a blueberry pie. Very rich and sweet tasting. The blueberry has the right amount of percentage of flavor for my taste buds and a great amount of sweet. I think for me what would be lacking is that I crave sweet sweet sweet, and this one is just a light vape for me. You can definately taste a muffin type note in her as well, so the description of what this is, is really right on. Perhaps a better way to describe this is a blueberry frozen yogurt type vape. As in those blueberry frozen yogurts you get from a specialty restaraunt as a dessert. I would give this a thumbs up, for th, flavor and vapor production. Blueberry fans should try this, I believe you will thoroughly enjoy your experience with maple leaf vapes blueberry muffin. Good job on this one Ian!

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I love your reviews Danes! I'm loving my MLV flavors so much!

I haven't tried this blueberry one yet, but I'd have to say that the brownie batter and Chocobacco are my favorites so far! If you haven't tried these yet you should add them to your list! I think the chocobacco might just satisfy your cravings for sweetness and tobacco, since I was pretty much finished with tobacco flavors till I got this one, and now it's all I've vaped for days lol!

Anyways, keep writing your wonderful reviews, and let us know if there is any DIY news coming up! :)

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Good stuff Danes. I have some "in transit" right now. Hopefully was delivered today :)
I will be interested to hear what you think of the blueberry Eileithia, compared to how I found it. Now that I am vaping it, I am getting a carbonated note to it, almost like a bubbly blueberry carbonation drink. HMMM..it really is great stuff you guys! Do try if you havn't, it's really really yummy!!!!

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
I love your reviews Danes! I'm loving my MLV flavors so much!

I haven't tried this blueberry one yet, but I'd have to say that the brownie batter and Chocobacco are my favorites so far! If you haven't tried these yet you should add them to your list! I think the chocobacco might just satisfy your cravings for sweetness and tobacco, since I was pretty much finished with tobacco flavors till I got this one, and now it's all I've vaped for days lol!

Anyways, keep writing your wonderful reviews, and let us know if there is any DIY news coming up! :)
Hey Chinner, I pm'd ya some news on the DIY! It's gonna come to ya by next week, once I get my happy jack order, as I had ordered some flavors I have wanted to make for ya, and didn't have! Oh and hey, that chocobacco seriously sounds like it would be MY THING..cuz well, I love my tobacco's and totally love my sweets! Thanks for the heads up with the flavors! I love trying so many new things!!!!

Trailer

Jun 13, 2011
Parry Sound, On Can
I've been quietly following your reviews of MLV's juices for a while now Danes... and i tend to order samples of everything you like. This time i thought i was getting ahead by ordering the blueberry muffin without anything to go by... and here we have a review before my order arrives :)

I now, am almost certain I won't be disappointed !

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
I will be interested to hear what you think of the blueberry Eileithia, compared to how I found it. Now that I am vaping it, I am getting a carbonated note to it, almost like a bubbly blueberry carbonation drink. HMMM..it really is great stuff you guys! Do try if you havn't, it's really really yummy!!!!

I'm still waiting unfortunately. I emailed Ian to see where my order was as the tracking number wasn't on my "shipped" order. Apparently it's been sitting at the sorting facility for 2 days and hasn't moved. He's calling CP for me to give them a tongue lashing :p

I'll be sure to update here once I get my juice! Have some maplebacco coming as well I'm quite excited to test!

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
I'm still waiting unfortunately. I emailed Ian to see where my order was as the tracking number wasn't on my "shipped" order. Apparently it's been sitting at the sorting facility for 2 days and hasn't moved. He's calling CP for me to give them a tongue lashing :p

I'll be sure to update here once I get my juice! Have some maplebacco coming as well I'm quite excited to test!

Mine got transferred from FedEX to Canada Post once it hit BC.

The CP iPhone app says it should be here tomorrow. Knock on applewood tobacco.

AllYourBase

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Alberta
Not to be an ......, but I'm shocked that you actually included some light criticism in this review. (Even though it ended up being a positive review :)) Literally every other juice review you've done across all companies have been rave reviews with no criticisms. It's refreshing, and it shows some growing maturity in your reviewing skills!

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
Well the shipment is in. My thoughts Vaping on a brand new Bloog Carto

Blueberry muffin has a nice blueberry flavour, but I find the overall flavour a little too light for my liking. There is hardly any TH at 18mg with this juice although I am getting huge clouds of vapour. The juice it's self is crystal clear, I'm not sure if that's the same as what you received Danes? I'm not getting the same sugary sweet notes you're getting and the flavour is REALLY subtle. I put a dab of juice on my tongue just to be sure and it has a somewhat numbing effect. DOB on the bottle is July 1, so the Juice may have to steep a bit.

Overall I like it, but I think it could use a little more kick. Possibly worth trying at 24mg instead of 18. A note to add that I've been vaping 18mg USA Green Mix (Menthol) from CDN Vapor all day which punches you in the throat so that could be throwing my perception off. Will have to let this one rest in the carto over night and try again in the morning. Will be back with further results :)

Round 2:

Ok so I was trying out the maplebacco, and my Bloog battery died, which means it was near the end of it's life when I did the above review. Sooooo...

New carto and FULLY CHARGED Battery Review:
Better than before. The flavour is a little stronger, but still subtle. I'm picking up on a few of the sweet notes now that Danes included in her post. Again, I think this juice likely needs to rest a little longer to bring out more of the flavours, but it's still a good juice as is. Not my personal favourite, but I think it will grow on me in time :)

Last edited:

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada

Blueberry muffin has a nice blueberry flavour, but I find the overall flavour a little too light for my liking. There is hardly any TH at 18mg with this juice although I am getting huge clouds of vapour. The juice it's self is crystal clear, I'm not sure if that's the same as what you received Danes? I'm not getting the same sugary sweet notes you're getting and the flavour is REALLY subtle. I put a dab of juice on my tongue just to be sure and it has a somewhat numbing effect. DOB on the bottle is July 1, so the Juice may have to steep a bit.

Overall I like it, but I think it could use a little more kick. Possibly worth trying at 24mg instead of 18. A note to add that I've been vaping 18mg USA Green Mix (Menthol) from CDN Vapor all day which punches you in the throat so that could be throwing my perception off. Will have to let this one rest in the carto over night and try again in the morning. Will be back with further results :)

Round 2:

Ok so I was trying out the maplebacco, and my Bloog battery died, which means it was near the end of it's life when I did the above review. Sooooo...

Better than before. The flavour is a little stronger, but still subtle. I'm picking up on a few of the sweet notes now that Danes included in her post. Again, I think this juice likely needs to rest a little longer to bring out more of the flavours, but it's still a good juice as is. Not my personal favourite, but I think it will grow on me in time :)

One thing I noticed is that in my bloogs, the first time I filled, it wasn't performing very well. After I sat it full over night, it was delicious, and they continue to be as you refill them. 50/50 PG is a little thick for them maybe, and takes a little longer to fully absorb then my other juices. It will be interesting to see if you notice the same thing.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan

Round 2:

It is definately a light vape, and that is what I got from it. The flavor is to my satisfaction, as it's nice and light. Not over indulegent. My juice was not clear, it was amber. I do get good throat hit with mine, and its 24mg strength. I would say for me, this would be a nice change of pace vape when I need somthing different. But the ones I clearly like are the Canada Blend and Wurthers. I also have the sour granny that I vaped only a day, and that was a great vape as I am a huge apple vape fan. Heck I ordered so much apple from PA and used it all up making other people's juice, so that is mostly why I got Ians. I do love it! I will need to try chocobacco indeed as Chinner suggested.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Not to be an ......, but I'm shocked that you actually included some light criticism in this review. (Even though it ended up being a positive review :)) Literally every other juice review you've done across all companies have been rave reviews with no criticisms. It's refreshing, and it shows some growing maturity in your reviewing skills!
If I had fussy taste buds like you Allyourbase, then I would totally post what I feel about a certain flavor from a certain vendor. I guess I am just THAT GOOD at picking out the flavors I want to try, thus have been very pleasantly surprised by them and therefore writing my HONEST and BEST TO MY KNOWLEDGE reviews on the juices I have purchased. I have only tried a very few vendor's juices in the last 7 months, as I do my own DIY, but from time to time, I have tried some vendors juices, and I have picked out the ones I wanted, all have been super delish! Those would include CDNVAPOR, Vapables, JuicyClear, and now Maple Leaf Vapes. So not alot, but I highly recommend ALL these vendors to buy juice from.

CooL_SpoT

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Trenton, Ontario
Wish our screwed up postal system would get their pathetic arses in gear and deliver mine (along with my diability checks way past due that seem lost in the system of turmoil), so I can try these hopeful flavours !!

I'm in the same boat as you, smokum. I put an order in on the 29th of June (I know, just before the holiday weekend, stupid move, but I seem to have a habit of it! ;) ), and it still hasn't come in yet. There's no tracking # in the shipping confirmation that I got, either, so I can't even see the status of it. It's a little irritating, but I'm trying to be patient considering the recent postal strike.

Guess I've just been spoiled into expecting all my orders within 2-3 business day (in one case the very next day!!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread