Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Ok, thanks, I can work around that. Good luck in Vegas!
Thank you in advance for the order. CLS is well steeped. Manifest Destiny has been getting most of my personal as ttention though - it's really good, I encourage you to try a bottle if you like Caramel/Vanilla/tobacco!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Pretty sure I cornered the ACB market when it was up, but, yes, it'll be an order of way too many bottles for 1 person to vape and will include the new juice.
You need to toss up Radioactive and maybe PBC sometime. I'm on the very last bottle of Radio in existence (I think).

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Thank you in advance for the order. CLS is well steeped. Manifest Destiny has been getting most of my personal as ttention though - it's really good, I encourage you to try a bottle if you like Caramel/Vanilla/Tobacco!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Incoming.

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
MD is really good, more different than ACB than I expected. Now I have heavy tobacco with caramel and vanilla (MD), heavy caramel with tobacco and vanilla (ACB), and burnt caramel and vanilla (CB, yes, I still have 300ml of that I'm vaping on).
I may have a problem.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
MD is really good, more different than ACB than I expected. Now I have heavy tobacco with caramel and vanilla (MD), heavy caramel with tobacco and vanilla (ACB), and burnt caramel and vanilla (CB, yes, I still have 300ml of that I'm vaping on).
I may have a problem.

It is good, but it’s a “short run”, so I have to force myself not to like it too much.
All my stash is gone, except for some Atlanta and the Cure.
And, I do have a problem. [emoji2958]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread