Not open for further replies.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
For a straight vanilla, my favorites are Vanilla Tahity (by FlavourArt) and Holy Vanilla (DIYFS). For a creamy, rich vanilla - I like Vanilla Custard (Capella). There's a recipe here in a recent thread: 7.5% Vanilla Custard, 3% Dulce de Lece (TFA). It's really tasty, if you're looking for a creamy dessert vanilla.

My taste buds agree with Rin's... Hangsen tastes more like butter than vanilla.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
For a straight vanilla, my favorites are Vanilla Tahity (by FlavourArt) and Holy Vanilla (DIYFS). For a creamy, rich vanilla - I like Vanilla Custard (Capella). There's a recipe here in a recent thread: 7.5% Vanilla Custard, 3% Dulce de Lece (TFA). It's really tasty, if you're looking for a creamy dessert vanilla.

My taste buds agree with Rin's... Hangsen tastes more like butter than vanilla.
The Vanilla Custard Recipe looks really good! :)

I like Hangsen Vanilla!

HS Vanilla 1%
FA Fresh Cream 1%

Makes a nice Whipped Cream

BTW

I'm still looking for a Wow Vanilla Flavor

Last edited:

Harlen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Charlotte Nc
Many people like Hangsen Vanilla (I do not... tastes butter-y to me) The best I've tried personally is the Vanilla Swirl from Perfumer's apprentice but it tastes more like vanilla ice cream than say vanilla extract. Speaking of which, some people swear by straight up vanilla extract too.

I like to add 1% real vanilla extract and 1/2 of a vanilla been makes a great vanilla vape , I make 120ml at a time at 12mg nic.
When I use it I give it a warm bath for ten minuets then strain all the juice and put it in a new bottle .

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Many people like Hangsen Vanilla (I do not... tastes butter-y to me) The best I've tried personally is the Vanilla Swirl from Perfumer's apprentice but it tastes more like vanilla ice cream than say vanilla extract. Speaking of which, some people swear by straight up vanilla extract too.

If not hangsen then +1 on the TFA vanilla swirl.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
The Vanilla Custard Recipe looks really good! :)

I like Hangsen Vanilla!

HS Vanilla 1%
FA Fresh Cream 1%

Makes a nice Whipped Cream

BTW

I'm still looking for a Wow Vanilla Flavor

Have you tried the TFA vanilla swirl. I've just recently tried it and found it really good.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Yes I have, but I want a killer Vanilla.

Probably best to extract your own or pay some pretty high prices. This seems like a good site for some extraction info. VanillaReview.com · Make Vanilla Extract

I plan on trying some of the watkins extract from wally world. Watkins uses water and alcohol which should be ok and it's cheap. If it doesn't work out I'm sure it'll get used up in foods.

A lot of the store bought extracts use corn or cane syrup and I figure that would add to coil gunk up, which vanilla is bad enough even in straight pg. I don't know that for a fact though--just conjecture on my part.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Probably best to extract your own or pay some pretty high prices. This seems like a good site for some extraction info. VanillaReview.com · Make Vanilla Extract

I plan on trying some of the watkins extract from wally world. Watkins uses water and alcohol which should be ok and it's cheap. If it doesn't work out I'm sure it'll get used up in foods.

A lot of the store bought extracts use corn or cane syrup and I figure that would add to coil gunk up, which vanilla is bad enough even in straight pg. I don't know that for a fact though--just conjecture on my part.
I'm trying to make my own Vanilla Extract, but it's not that easy.

DeKosta

Nov 1, 2013
Sweden
Thanks for all the replies!
I will check them all out.

I have bought fre-mixed vanilla ejuice of hangsen before a couple of times and I like it,
but then I don't have very much vanilla juices to compare with.

Would be nice to get a bottle of hangsen Vanilla extract aroma, anybody know where I can order it?
I can't find it on the sites im looking at..

And maybe someone know of one that has Capellas Vanilla Custard in stock?

Last edited:

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Thanks for all the replies!
I will check them all out.

I have bought fre-mixed vanilla ejuice of hangsen before a couple of times and I like it,
but then I don't have very much vanilla juices to compare with.

Would be nice to get a bottle of hangsen Vanilla extract aroma, anybody know where I can order it?
I can't find it on the sites im looking at..

And maybe someone know of one that has Capellas Vanilla Custard in stock?
ECX
ecigexpress.com

MissAmerican

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I keep seeing this Holy Vanilla from DIYFlavor Shack. Why don't I have any in my box? Where is the end of that list. . .

It's a nice flavor and if I remember right the code "newtoyou" gets you 20% off your first order. She has a ton of flavors too, take a look at the sample packs on there its a good deal.

Danoman

Moved On
Oct 11, 2013
Anniston, Al, USA

I use vanilla extract too... (gonna' try steeping some real vanilla beans too, who knows... may be good) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread