Maize and Blue GLV Mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
flawless paint job done by Jay. Just need to find a yellow M decal/sticker to make this thing really pop. For all of you that have a Glv mini or super mini, the new smoktech super shorty 1.7ohm cartos are Awesome. That's what's in the picture. It's like using an atty that holds 15 drops. Best tasting carto I've had yet and extra stealthness it add's to the GLV mini is sick. This was suppose to be my on the go pocket mod. I can't put it down due to how good it fits in the hand and the clicky button.

IMAG0038.jpg

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Looks good, but would look MUCH better in Scarlet and grey!!! hahaha!! :)

Go bucks!!
Hmm Sara just got some grey powder the other day.. She has been asking about white. Maybe I should do some minis in team colors so we can see what really looks better. Maybe a poll is in order. Ill keep my opinion out of this (go blue) and we can see what colors are the best.

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I hate to say it but, they all look good. It's a tough call as to which one looks second best. Man, if I had to vape a PV that was green and white or scarlet and grey, I go with a pack of newport. GO BLUE!!!

On a side note, I never understood why people order more than one of the same PV. I have a ProVari. I'm fine with just one of those. After getting a GLV, I want another GLV. Needless to say, I get it now.

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I took offense to that comment until I looked at your location. I have never been on Wolverine lake, I assume it's blue, (Go) Blue.

Just some friendly hazing since I am nearby. :) I am right next to Novi and Walled Lake, and the next city over is Farmington where Jay makes his GLV's.

@Jay they all look awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread