Madvapes Weekly Contest - March 7 through March 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday! It's time for yet another giveaway! This week, we're bringing back the PIF contest!

This Friday, 2 winners will be chosen at random. The winners CAN'T KEEP THE PRIZES! Each winner must pay it forward to someone in need, preferably a current smoker. Each winner can choose anything from the Starter Kit category on the madvapes website:

http://www.madvapes.com/starter-kits.html

To be eligible to win, just post in this thread and tell us who the prize will go to if you win!

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The last started kit I gave away to a smoker and they quit...... I would like to do that again.....there are still at least 6 smoker in this building and now they have to go outside to smoke. I would PIF to one of them.....
Thank you for the chance to giveaway another started kit.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
I would love to PIF a starter kit to my son. He's getting out of the hospital today after having open heart surgery to replace a leaky valve. He acknowledges that he needs to quit smoking and is very open to switching to an ecig. His wife plans to join him in the process of switching so it would be a family affair.

Thanks for a great contest!

Reactions: YoursTruli

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
It would go to my cousin I think I'd have to get Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes and I'd give him my spare subtank mini since that tank is "meh" I already have this mod so I could definitely troubleshoot any problems and explain it to him fairly quick...

He's the lead guitarist in this band ^__^

Reactions: Debadoo

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Thanks for the PIF contest!! :D

I would PIF to my Coworker/Friend, He Smokes but has Vaped before but his setup wasn't a good one and broke. It's been a long time and he is trying to get back to Vaping with all the new stuff out, and also because he works in a tiny warehouse office all day so he cant go outside and smoke barely at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread