Madvapes...some tasty stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linksvt876

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Spartanburg, SC
Hello and welcome to my first review, If you could leave a comment to let me know how it went. Bare in mind my taste buds are not yours...so you may taste something extremely different than what I am. But overall I have confidence in my now smoke free(1 week and counting : ) taste buds. So on with the review!

Alright so I have 8 different flavors from madvapes(topvapor). Two of which were complimentary, but it wasn't for a review...just being a really nice vendor I suppose. The flavors I have are: Caramel Cream, Fried Apple, Grampa's Mix, Fresh Pear, Vanilla Latte, White Choc Pomegranate, Chocolate Macaroon, and Cinnibiscus. So for starters this is the best vapor production fluid I've tried, quite a bit more than Dekang. So I wanted to get that across first...I have not seen any of these produce less vapor than I would rate an 8.5.

The packaging is standard. Childproof caps, and simple, easy to read, nice little labels. I received it next day, but then again he lives 200 miles from me....so eh. He did ship the day ordered it, nicely packaged, and it was free shipping(usps priority, but over $15 gets free first class) since I spent over 50 bucks.

As far as flavor is concerned, they are very nice. Few of them have very much throat hit, but I've found that to be subjective(also, fruit and candy flavors I don't think should really have a TH).

Fried Apple - Very nice fruit flavor...has a bit of a bakery style taste to it. Kinda like an apple turnover(to me it tastes like an apple pancake : )

Vanilla Latte - Very strong coffee flavor...taste alot like a vanilla latte from Starbucks. But I'd say a bit stronger on coffee than with Starbucks(double espresso) Very good morning vape.

Caramel Cream - Very nice sweet taste, more like the caramel squares you unwrap then a liquid like caramel. Great by itself, but I like to mix it with tobacco to get a very strong Ry4 flavor.

Fresh Pear - This stuff is pear in a bottle...very spot on as far as the pear concerned. Very nice fruit flavor.

White chocolate pomegranate - nice fruity inhale, with a light chocolate exhale and a slight pomegranate undertone on the exhale...I'm not much of white chocolate person, but if you are this is great stuff. (UPDATE) - I've vaped this for a little bit longer and...eh...not a fan at all. To be honest I get sort of a friend rice flavor after awhile...only one I don't like.

Chocolate Macroon - Very tasty stuff! My second favorite out of the bunch. Sweet on the inhale but CHOCOLATE almond everywhere else. It's really good...sadly enough I want to drink this stuff...might be bad for my health though.

Grampa Mix - Unique...very pine like taste to it. Not bad at all...kinda refreshing...not quite mint but a very nice taste none the less. It's really hard to pin down

Cinnibiscus - A very nice Cinnamon apple. Fruity inhale with huge cinnamon exhale...not overdone though, it's actually my favorite vape out of all them(although It's really hard to say that...they are really all so tasty). It's actually a really good all day vape and the best vapor producer of the bunch(which is saying something!)

If you have any questions about the flavors let me know, and thanks to all the forum for the great advice about everything. If you could let me know how my review went...yeah I know it's not very good. But it was my first...that doesn't sound right...Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys thought.

Last edited:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
thanks for the review! but got tell ya that vanilla latte is my favorite vape. kinda ended my search for a french vanilla DD (it was like not having a DD and steping into a Starbucks). its just like having the real thing, i've only tried that and the kofee kona (free sample) and this second one is also outstanding.
crazy amounts of vapor, nice TH (28mg) and the best taste i've experimented! cant recommend Madvapes enough. 10+ on shipping and costumer service. he only carries 28mg and 0 nic and his juice descriptions is not the best ever but thats secondary. Everybody brags about madvapes mod parts and tutorials, price and costumer service but i think he has some of the best juices around...

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
I also have several flavors from Madvapes, and I love their customer service!

I'm a newbie, so take my opinions with a grain of salt, but here they are:

They all produce good vapor with my 510. TH...I'm not sure as sometimes I get good throat hits, other times not so much. I haven't yet pinned down if it is the e-liquid, the atty, or what, but my TH's aren't consistent with any e-liquids I've tried so far.

Fried Apple.....loved the first few hits, but for me the flavor quickly faded and every time I've tried it since, well not much flavor at all.
Vanilla Latte.....very good, though my personal preference leans towards more vanilla, less coffee.
Cherry Cola.....strong flavor, but I'm not much of a Dr Pepper girl. This was a freebie from Madvapes.
Caramel Cream.....my second fave of the 5 I've tried from here.
Top Banana......strong banana flavor and YUMMY! This is my fave and I will definitely order more.

Does anyone know what the PG/VG mix is in the Top Vapor e-liquids? I've looked and can't seem to find much info on that brand. I guess I should/could email Madvapes, but thought I'd ask here first......

Thanks!

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
Unfortunately I didn't get to try the maple cream and some of the other juices I wanted to because of lack of funds when they had them...and now I have money...and no juices >_< why!!! Thanks for the feedback and as far as the ratio with pg to vg...I'm not sure, but if you find out let us know : ) LONG LIVE MADVAPES!

Hi Links! I got some info from Madvapes on their e-juice. Here is what Mark said, "We use alcohol based flavors so we could do 100% VG or PG based liquids but right now we are looking to maintain a certain balance between vapor production, flavor and consistency so the amounts of VG and PG vary between flavors. I'd say it's probably a bit heavier towards the VG side than the PG." I hope he doesn't mind me quoting him here......but since so many of their fans were wondering, I don't see why he would. I was thrilled to get the info. Now I know my preference is likely more VG, since their juices have been great IMO.

If you haven't been to their site in a while, he has listed when much of his inventory will be in stock. I hope this CNY hasn't hurt them too badly and peeps won't forget them. There's so much competition out there.....gotta be a tough place to be for the suppliers, tho good for the consumers.

dgreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
WI
I'm currently vaping on the maple cream from madvapes on my cignot 510 using my madvapes 5v pt and I can tell you it is great. Their wintergreen isn't bad either, vaped that while working the last 5 days and it is pretty good... not very menthol in my opinion (a good thing for me), more like vaping spearmint gum, lol.

Maple cream is INSANELY good. Was my everyday vape until I ran out.

Janie47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
Tennessee
linksvt876..I liked your review! I was doing a search on the forum for madvape since their prices are insanely low. With the positive reviews here I feel better about purchasing some liquid. I am also on the wait list for the disposable 510.

thaitee....you won't regret it. madvapes really is awesome!

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
I'll add my 2 cents to this post...

I just received Mad Vapes Top Vapor brand Very Berry and Citrus Blast this morning. They are both great. I'm mostly a "tobacco" flavor vaper but I like to try other flavors on occasion and these will definately be used up. I also have to add the fact that I'm drinking coffee as I vape these flavors and I can still taste them very well.

Very Berry is hard to pinpoint any one berry flavor but the combination works incredibly well IMO.

Citrus blast to me seems mostly a lemon lime flavor but I am getting hints of orange as well. I expected a slightly bittery taste (citrus in the name) but it's more sweet than bitter.

Once again I am very impressed with what I received from Mad Vapes! :thumbs:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Hello and welcome to my first review, If you could leave a comment to let me know how it went. Bare in mind my taste buds are not yours...so you may taste something extremely different than what I am. But overall I have confidence in my now smoke free(1 week and counting : ) taste buds. So on with the review!

Alright so I have 8 different flavors from madvapes(topvapor). Two of which were complimentary, but it wasn't for a review...just being a really nice vendor I suppose. The flavors I have are: Caramel Cream, Fried Apple, Grampa's Mix, Fresh Pear, Vanilla Latte, White Choc Pomegranate, Chocolate Macaroon, and Cinnibiscus. So for starters this is the best vapor production fluid I've tried, quite a bit more than Dekang. So I wanted to get that across first...I have not seen any of these produce less vapor than I would rate an 8.5.

The packaging is standard. Childproof caps, and simple, easy to read, nice little labels. I received it next day, but then again he lives 200 miles from me....so eh. He did ship the day ordered it, nicely packaged, and it was free shipping(usps priority, but over $15 gets free first class) since I spent over 50 bucks.

As far as flavor is concerned, they are very nice. Few of them have very much throat hit, but I've found that to be subjective(also, fruit and candy flavors I don't think should really have a TH).

Fried Apple - Very nice fruit flavor...has a bit of a bakery style taste to it. Kinda like an apple turnover(to me it tastes like an apple pancake : )

Vanilla Latte - Very strong coffee flavor...taste alot like a vanilla latte from Starbucks. But I'd say a bit stronger on coffee than with Starbucks(double espresso) Very good morning vape.

Caramel Cream - Very nice sweet taste, more like the caramel squares you unwrap then a liquid like caramel. Great by itself, but I like to mix it with tobacco to get a very strong Ry4 flavor.

Fresh Pear - This stuff is pear in a bottle...very spot on as far as the pear concerned. Very nice fruit flavor.

White chocolate pomegranate - nice fruity inhale, with a light chocolate exhale and a slight pomegranate undertone on the exhale...I'm not much of white chocolate person, but if you are this is great stuff. (UPDATE) - I've vaped this for a little bit longer and...eh...not a fan at all. To be honest I get sort of a friend rice flavor after awhile...only one I don't like.

Chocolate Macroon - Very tasty stuff! My second favorite out of the bunch. Sweet on the inhale but CHOCOLATE almond everywhere else. It's really good...sadly enough I want to drink this stuff...might be bad for my health though.

Grampa Mix - Unique...very pine like taste to it. Not bad at all...kinda refreshing...not quite mint but a very nice taste none the less. It's really hard to pin down

Cinnibiscus - A very nice Cinnamon apple. Fruity inhale with huge cinnamon exhale...not overdone though, it's actually my favorite vape out of all them(although It's really hard to say that...they are really all so tasty). It's actually a really good all day vape and the best vapor producer of the bunch(which is saying something!)

If you have any questions about the flavors let me know, and thanks to all the forum for the great advice about everything. If you could let me know how my review went...yeah I know it's not very good. But it was my first...that doesn't sound right...Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys thought.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
I'll add my 2 cents to this post...

I just received Mad Vapes Top Vapor brand Very Berry and Citrus Blast this morning. They are both great. I'm mostly a "tobacco" flavor vaper but I like to try other flavors on occasion and these will definately be used up. I also have to add the fact that I'm drinking coffee as I vape these flavors and I can still taste them very well.

Very Berry is hard to pinpoint any one berry flavor but the combination works incredibly well IMO.

Citrus blast to me seems mostly a lemon lime flavor but I am getting hints of orange as well. I expected a slightly bittery taste (citrus in the name) but it's more sweet than bitter.

Once again I am very impressed with what I received from Mad Vapes! :thumbs:
:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

thaitee

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
AZ
cinnibiscus is great! reminds me of cinnamon buns/rolls... with a whole lot o f icing stuff on top... yummy!!!

really? I would have thought it was a cross between a flowery flavor and cinnamon. Is this different from TV's atomic fireball flavor? I love that one.

I did not see the maple cream on the site a few days ago. I will go back and check.

My concern is: I purchased some vg juice before, from somewhere else. waffle juice and orange cream. There was little flavor. And that is vaping it in a 901. I like to be able to taste it ya know?

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
really? I would have thought it was a cross between a flowery flavor and cinnamon. Is this different from TV's atomic fireball flavor? I love that one.

I did not see the maple cream on the site a few days ago. I will go back and check.

My concern is: I purchased some vg juice before, from somewhere else. waffle juice and orange cream. There was little flavor. And that is vaping it in a 901. I like to be able to taste it ya know?
i think the description on madvapes website states it as flowery/cinamonny. it might have been becos i was vaping ry4 out of the same atty. but its a nice combo!!!
i need to find something to mix my grandpas mix with because i wasnt to found of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread