• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Made my first all VG juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Greenville, SC
((I'm a new vapor, got my ego on Monday))

My best friend, whose dad died of lung cancer a few years ago, tried my ego on Monday. She liked it, blew a smoke ring and ordered one for herself. I ordered a 6mg menthol juice for her to try, since she likes to chain smoke in the evenings while playing games. Later that evening, she said she got a headache from smoking it for 30 mins. I originally thought it was from too much nicotine, so we ordered 0 nicotine liquid.

The past few days, I've been reading about PG sensitivity/allergy. In preparation for the worse, I went shopping for all the ingredients for all VG no nicotine juice: usp VG, approved flavorings, measuring instruments and everclear. I made grape juice and it's pretty good. I'd love to sour it up a bit, need to research what is acceptable to do that. Anyway, I'm doing all this to lessen the chances that she won't like vaping.

Soon, I'm gonna be a vaping evangelist, standing on the corner, yelling to random people. just kidding.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Woot! Good for you! And great job dragging your friend kicking and screaming to the bright side. ;) I converted one of my friends, still working on another. I stopped smoking after about 18 years the minute i picked up my ego. Fast forward year and a half.. not a single cig, and still LOVING it! I'm having some weird PG reactions lately, too, though. Here's what I came up with.

First of all, Tyleris12 suggested this INCREDIBLE vendor who uses all VG (unless you specifically request some pg added) AND... heres' the kicker... 100% organic flavorings. Makes everything to order, so will do any special blends or whatever that you require. Will make your juice the consistency you need. Absolutely nothing weird at all in any of her juices. I'd get your friend on those. It could be the PG, or it could be any of the flavorings in the juice. A ton of flavors that are considered ok for human consumption are actually pretty negative when you look at ingredients. She might be like me and just have some chemical sensitivities. Plus, while i just made my first big order, I'm so excited about these juices because there's a 20+ page thread of people just RAVING about how incredible, pure, realistic and generally fab these juices are. So here's the thread. Annette at Virgin Vapors. I seriously adore this woman (you won't believe how phenomenal she is with customer care!) and look forward to being a long term customer. Plus she'll give you a free sample bottle with your first order, so you can take that chance to try a unique one. She has sample packs, too, so your buddy can get a slew of different flavors and find one she can't live without.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...gin-vapor-organically-flavored-e-liquids.html

And as for the sour and DIY gig, i'm on the same hunt. I adored my freedomsmokesusa super sour flavor, but they can only make it 50/50 pg/vg, and I'm off the pg. Someone else suggested this place. I'm excited about it... they have a pint (16 oz) of unflavored VG with any nic, throat hit, even vitamin supplements that you could ever want for about $75. Plus there's HUNDREDS of flavors you can get at an oz each to flavor your liquid. They have a SOUR, which is what i'm gonna try. Looks like great overall way to do cheap VG DIYing. BUT... Be extra careful. From what i've heard some flavorings in and of themselves are in a PG base, so that's something to double check. Wouldn't want to add PG with your flavoring or that sort of goes contrary to your goal. Here's the flavors, and the juice itself is under DIY category. Good luck!!!

Flavor Extracts : E Cigarette Flavoring : Candy Flavorings : USA Made Vapor Renu

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
My better than year and a half experience vaping has been a series of one accident after another. First off, I accidentally switched off analogs to sole vaping. After a minimum of 8 months without any analogs. . .I accidentally switched to Znic-NFA, (Zero Nic, No Flavor Added), DIY eLiquid. I'm not straight VG yet. Have tried it, but as of now, prefer to blend my Znic-NFA 45PG, 45VG, & 10PGA. It's essentially an 50/50 blend. Maybe I should Christen this recipe: 0N0FA. If nothing else, this recipe gets my eLiquid vaping costs in the 3 decimal range per mL. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread