Mad Vaper's Laboratory 0-Nic Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    The problem with the 48, and the 36 that is still available, is that I can't buy it in bulk. One supplier sells it in bulk, but at retail prices. I was getting a liter of 36 for around $140. The one supplier I found who could provide 36 in a liter wants $330. My goal when I set out was not only to offer custom flavors, but at a price cheaper than actual suppliers, or at least comparable to the least expensive out there.

I can still get the 26mg for $140, but I need to know the demand will be there if the highest I sell is 13mg.

I was about to post on the 48, and the supplier who will sell by 500-1000ml, but yes, agree on the above, not so comparable in cost. Maybe we can hope for that Reverend Damien guy who was talking about going into US e-juice business on coming through?

I do have a question..in one post a few pages back, you said 6ml goes into a 15ml mix, but then you said 24mg will only yield ~13mg/ml flavored.

That sounds like 'roughly,' you use 30-35% flavoring, then the rest a mix of PG and glycerine for the 'other 15-20%, guessing to thicken it back up from the relatively thin flavorings?

That 'feels' about right, and I'm adjusting my DIY attempts moreso after trying yours, just really, still 'juggling the percentages' to wind up with a decent taste (strength) vs vapor, throat hit, etc..

PS - buy walrus' stuff, the chocolates are very nice!

And damn, looks like I missed chocolate banana somehow, that sounds awesome!

ruuku

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Walrus- Been thinking about this for a little while (ever since the announcement of the end of 36)... How viable would it be if you sold your original mixture of juice, but omitted the nic juice. When the end user receives the premixed flavorings + PG/VG they use their own flavorless to add nic. That way customers can still request your original nic levels, with out you having to purchase flavorless. You can still charge the original cost of your custom liquids, minus what you would have paid for flavorless. Thus, if a member wants 18mg, then you would send a half full (or half empty ;)) bottle, then they would fill it with flavorless (or flavored depending on their tastes).

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2009
    Trapped within my imagination
    Also take into consideration that with the release of the prodigy and a few other elite mods out there...People are finding they have to drop their nic levels or end up getting way too much.. So I think on one of those the 12mg would be close to an 18 mg in theory... That opens up a whole new market lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread