m1a1 tank and cinnamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
I found that cinnimon destroys the polyfil in the carto, not gonna buy it again, despite how well it tastes.

didn't know that. Gonna keep on eye on my cinnamon cartos and see how they do. Really love the taste and the of the cinnamon.

I am waiting for the M1A1 to stock blue, but for cinnamon, check out Big Daddy Vapors' "Who's Your Daddy" tanks which are SS and can handle any juice.......

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
Must be "Vendors stock up on tanks weekend"!! :) Buzz Pro BLUE in stock! Yippee! Ordered 1 Blue 1" and 1 Silver 1.5" and Big Daddy Vapors' new Stainless Steel tanks also in stock! All I need are my Fusion SRs and Mega Fusions and I am set. Well, that is if I stay away from this board and ignore the Infinity Pro calling. :laugh:

tsbman

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
utah
I am waiting for the M1A1 to stock blue, but for cinnamon, check out Big Daddy Vapors' "Who's Your Daddy" tanks which are SS and can handle any juice.......

Seen those. Viable option. But WOW spendy. Just ordered some poly tubing to build my own tanks in the event of a failure. We'll see how it goes. At the worst I cough up and buy a good tank. Thanks man!:D

Tips like these are what is so cool about the forums.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
MY phiniac tank hit the concrete floor in Lowes when I was letting a sales guy look at it...we fumbled it and it rolled way up under the isle so far he had to get a yardstick to fetch it lol. No damage to my Buzz or the tank ;)

I love Mike's M1A1, but if I vape any juice that has a reputation for etching or cracking the poly tanks, I use my "Moorea" tank for it.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
MY phiniac tank hit the concrete floor in Lowes when I was letting a sales guy look at it...we fumbled it and it rolled way up under the isle so far he had to get a yardstick to fetch it lol. No damage to my Buzz or the tank ;)

I love Mike's M1A1, but if I vape any juice that has a reputation for etching or cracking the poly tanks, I use my "Moorea" tank for it.

Ditto this!!! I can't wait to try mine out! ;)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
While I was making the Mark's carto Punch Guide for Dummies, I took a quick pic of my Moo tank. The designs on it go well with my purple BP but would be a perfect match to a root beer BP! Excuse the blue drip tip...a fashion faux pa LOL

phiniactank001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread